I'd rather see Mendes-Aldo III than Conor-Aldo

v9Mlqw.gif

No you don't, you're just saying this to act like you don't care about Conor Mcgregor but in actual fact you probably have watched every single Conor interview and fight. Don't fight it TS, don't fight it.

Me too, this is why I think a Mendes/Edgar fight would be perfect to decide the next contender after Aldo beats Connor.

id guess about 10 percent of fans agree with you. I'm not one of them.

No way, love him or hate him, guys like McGregor are good for the sport.

He puts asses in seats and gets people talking, which is what you want.

Id rather see Conor fight his way up, rather than making him take a huge jump in competition up to Aldo.

Aldos already proven he can beat Mendes it's the goats turn

Id rather see Conor fight his way up, rather than making him take a huge jump in competition up to Aldo.
But then who would Conor fight after he takes the belt ?

At least now when he beats Aldo he will have some fresh contenders and some interesting questions to answer to keep the division interesting

Aldo vs. McGregor will easily be the highest selling PPV fight of all time in the FW division. It'll have the largest gate ever too. Mendes had his chance, twice, and he lost. He did good in the rematch but it's time Conor got his crack. You sound scared, TS. Don't worry, Conor will make it quick, I just can't say it'll be painless because then I'd be lying to you.

Too many title trilogies going on. Don't need to see more rematches on the main event, need to see interesting fights. Mendes can't beat Aldo, time to move on.

Aldo has beaten every legit contender in the division. The only fight left for him is McGregor imo.

There's really no reason we couldn't see both, except that Mendes will probably have a hard time getting another shot in the immediate future.

Back