Id love to see Nick Diaz make an....

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

extreme weight cut backdown to LW if McGregor beats his brother at 202, and smokes Aldo again...

Nick wants his big fight, thats really the only one that will be available for him thats within reason (besides the weight cut, but he's fought at LW before) given his recent track record. It may be 6-8 months in the making but, IF McGregor wins the two bouts stated above, the fight will only make sense for both parties involved.

Nick was much younger back then. His body has filled out now really don't see how he makes 155, he's always seen thicker than Nate despite similar heights

extreme weight cut backdown to LW if McGregor beats his brother at 202, and smokes Aldo again...

Nick wants his big fight, thats really the only one that will be available for him thats within reason (besides the weight cut, but he's fought at LW before) given his recent track record. It may be 6-8 months in the making but, IF McGregor wins the two bouts stated above, the fight will only make sense for both parties involved.

Why couldn't they fight at WW?

Nick will never make another cut down to 155.

There's plenty fights for him at WW or MW without putting his body through that harsh a cut.

Why couldn't they fight at WW?
you and i both know McGregor is only fighting Nate at WW so he can have an excuse if he loses and there NOT be an excuse for Nate if he wins. After 202 there's no way Conor is gonna fight anyone at WW again.

Nick will never make another cut down to 155.

There's plenty fights for him at WW or MW without putting his body through that harsh a cut.
im speaking in terms of his wants and needs as a fighter though, theres plenty of logical fights for him at WW but he doesnt want them.

200w.gif

you and i both know McGregor is only fighting Nate at WW so he can have an excuse if he loses and there NOT be an excuse for Nate if he wins. After 202 there's no way Conor is gonna fight anyone at WW again.

But I have been told in other threads by the Conor fans that he would KO all the top WWs. They couldn't be delusional could they?

I don't see Conor wanting to fight Nick
Conor needs to play with boys
his own size

I'd love to see him finish a sentence...........or say 6 coherent words in a row

2zh304n.gif

I love watching Nick fight, but I think he is gonna get told to go fuck himself with all this money fight talk. He hasn't won in forever so he isn't getting a title shot, his brother has McGregor, what other "money" fights are there really? He said he doesn't want to fight Lawler coming off of a loss, I'm not sure who the hell he thinks he's getting a fight with.

Nick Diaz never fought at 155. You Diaz Ball Lickers are idiots.

But I have been told in other threads by the Conor fans that he can KO all the top WWs. They couldn't be delusional could they?
I realized that they were truly delusional when they said McGregor flinching at the weigh ins was a result of super human reflexes, making him the superior martial artist and not him jumping out of fear that Diaz would attack him.

Truth.

Back