Media "I'd like to see Gaethje put Conor in a wheelchair"

Totally. Taking a short notice fight against elite wrestler Mendes was EXTREMELY favorable to Conor. Moving up to fight lightweight champ of the world who has good wrestling ability was just so easy for Conor.

Man stfu
25 yrs ago Conor was a different human being, a different mindstate, a different state of sanity, and a different workload.

The guy was once a top fighter in the weight class. But that's got nothing to do with the yacht riding twitter star we see today.

But I do agree with you that he was once a top fighter. No argument there.

He got rekt and I am a Gaethje fan. I doubt he ever touches gold. If Conor vs Aldo or Alvarez or even Khabib shows up, it won't end well. If the guy who last fought Dusty shows up, we will get a Bernie meme 2.0.

I welcome it.

Who's talking about him touching gold. We're talking about whether he's a top 5 level fighter. I don't think you understand the topic of conversation here.

Who's talking about him touching gold. We're talking about whether he's a top 5 level fighter. I don't think you understand the topic of conversation here.

This was my conversation son. See you way out.

Mcnugget...derr good one.

Mendes was in in best shape of his life you fool. He easily made the weight and he's a big 145lb fighter.

You think Mendes gassing could have anything to do with the body work that Conor put on him?

You have all kinds of opinions....but your mma knowledge is lacking. Know your role and shut your pie hole.

You are wrong but whatever.

Yea, my MMA knowledge is lacking. Did you check my join date, dip shit? I was at UFC 3 live so fuck right off.

Back