Media "I'd like to see Gaethje put Conor in a wheelchair"

Crazy Librarian

僕は神だ
Banned
Reaction score

timestamped

“I would like to see Justin Gaethje destroy Conor McGregor and put him in a wheelchair. I would love to see that. It doesn’t matter, any weight. He can take all the steroids he wants. He can take all the juice, EPO, everything. Whatever he wants to take, he can take. I would like to see this fight, but we know he doesn’t like tough fights anymore. He wants easy fights. He’s probably not going to fight Justin Gaethje.”

I thought Ali was supposed to leave MMA after Kayla lost?
<36>

A lot of people would like it, but Justin is not the guy. Never was at Conor (or elite) level and never will be. His only chance is another leg break. I like the guy, but he was always borderline top 5 material at best. As harsh as that sounds for someone who fought for title twice.

A lot of people would like it, but Justin is not the guy. Never was at Conor (or elite) level and never will be. His only chance is another leg break. I like the guy, but he was always borderline top 5 material at best. As harsh as that sounds for someone who fought for title twice.

Just the fact that you think Conor is elite shows you are dillusional.

timestamped

“I would like to see Justin Gaethje destroy Conor McGregor and put him in a wheelchair. I would love to see that. It doesn’t matter, any weight. He can take all the steroids he wants. He can take all the juice, EPO, everything. Whatever he wants to take, he can take. I would like to see this fight, but we know he doesn’t like tough fights anymore. He wants easy fights. He’s probably not going to fight Justin Gaethje.”

I thought Ali was supposed to leave MMA after Kayla lost?
<36>

This guys a goof .. .

This makes no sense for either guy .

Why interview this guy in the first place... Hes a manager and a failed fighter . .

Hes fucking over his own client Dariush by having Islam fight Volk... Snake in the grass if ive ever seen one....

Last edited:
Pachycephalosaurus_right_mch8y6.jpg

It's not harsh lol, its just wrong and makes no sense.

Gaetjhe is as legit of a top 5 as it gets.

Back