"I'd beat him if I had the flu." - Mcgregor

God itd be sweet if ceronne caught him hard. Clearly he's eyeing that Masvidal fight as it's really the only high profile fight that's remotely winnable for him. (Mas puts a beatdown on him IMO)

is it really a big deal if conor beats a guy who's won 4 out of his last 10 fights?

So Conor is already laying the groundwork for a super "flu" excuse should he lose?

If Conor is back and right he wins easy... Cowboy is tailor made for Conor to land strikes on. Power punches that are accurate..

what about if he had a bad camp or if his foot was a balloon or if he had been disrespected too much in the game and lost focus

Don't forget if Chechen gangsters kidnap his family and force him to throw the fight

*Looks at PROlogic

Lol already writing the flu as an excuse if Cowboy pulls off the upset.

DF3F4D10-2306-42CD-BBBD-4A1168B8B5F9.jpeg

I heard “I want to fight at 170 because the guy who is champ at 155 is scary”

he made his name at 145 and now he doesn’t even want to go to 155?
Wrong he already owned 145 and 155. Now he finna be the 170 champ. The real Triple champ!! WAR CONOR!!!

do you know if he's still on here ?
i miss ProLogic!
does he have an other profile ?

Follow him on Twitter, where he still thinks Conor is #1 pound for pound and lost to Khabib because Chechen gangsters put a death threat on his family.

do you know if he's still on here ?
i miss ProLogic!
does he have an other profile ?
GOAT McNutHugger was definitely Sangu Singh. He was from back the Poirier days and got banned here back in 2014, but man could that dude take a McDick. Homie flew from India to all his fights and would buy front row tickets, had a Youtube, Twitter and Facebook page dedicated to Conor, an account on every MMA website and got matching tattoos.

I like Ben Askren, but Conor McGregor is going to have an Askren year and disappear.
This is my feeling.

Khabib fought some of his recent wins at welterweight. Only 5 or so fights ago.
<JagsKiddingMe>

He had a 160 lb catchweight fight 4 years ago because Ferguson pulled out and they had to find a new opponent 9 days before the fight. He's been in the UFC for 8 years and 12 fights, 0 of which have been at WW.

He's going to be insufferable if he wins that BMF belt, shouldering it everywhere he goes

Back