Iconic post-fight pictures— let’s share some classics.

Thos one always makes me laugh.

ejx9ci.jpg

Couldn't find it in HD quality, but I like this. 9 months ago most of the MMA community was convinced that Stipe would get KO'd by Francis within 1 round.

In the pic, after 5 rounds, Stipe kinda holds out his arms to say "I told you so"
View attachment 436843

Knowing how pissed the bald boy was makes this image 1000x sweeter.

Dom with a "Feels good to be back" after a 3 year lay off proving to himself he could still do it.456228620-612x612.jpg

Jones unable to walk on his own and carried backstage en route to the hospital ... after “winning” and Gus walks away fine.
Um Gus went to the hospital too. He was shaking so bad his parents wanted him to retire right then.

Finally we found Alex, he was in a hospital bed just pumping with adrenaline. He just laid there, shaking and shivering. He was all bloody because of that elbow he got in the face. Seeing that, I just completely broke down. I threw myself at him and said 'What are you doing? Are you crazy? What has he done to you?'

Let's see...

iu

That belt was so massive.

iu

Everyone had him losing. Armbar outta nowhere, get fukt.

iu

Another Crocop lulz.

Edit - You see and know why.
iu

I am sure I'll have more later.
fedor-vs-henderson.0 (1).jpgap_bellator_180_mixed_martial_arts_91940877.jpg
-fedor_3zpj8iv8o9sb1efh0legzkg9y.png

Mind that I am a huge Brock fan but this pic always struck me as a "as real as it gets moment"

69090_445998048433_535598433_5546977_4251090_n_large.jpg

Anytime Dana White has something backfire and piss him off is great and iconic and this just happens to be post fight and recent...
Dana-White-6-388x220.png

Murr strawberries not mentioned until 50 post in?And its the wrong pic?

Mir1.jpg

mark-hominick-head-595x542.jpg

images

Last edited:
Um Gus went to the hospital too. He was shaking so bad his parents wanted him to retire right then.

Yeeeeeah , someones mothers opinion on them is worth what exactly ?

Not that I disagree , both guys were beat up ........but moms tend to be just a tad too involved emotionally get any feedback grounded in reality out of them.

1. Passing of the torch:

433_Jose_Aldo_vs_Max_Holloway.jpg

2. The sweetest victory:

10392778.jpg

3. Dream Captured:

Daniel-Cormier-1-696x399.jpg

Yeeeeeah , someones mothers opinion on them is worth what exactly ?

Not that I disagree , both guys were beat up ........but moms tend to be just a tad too involved emotionally get any feedback grounded in reality out of them.

Original poster said Jones went to the hospital and Gus walked away. That's false. Gus rode in an ambulance to the hospital. Gus's mom was definitely overreacting, but "Gus walked away" is demonstrably false.

Time for round 4

(or 5, maybe the 3rd fight made it out of the first round, I forget)

Back