Iconic post-fight pictures— let’s share some classics.

azSLnzEd70QItm7UKBFdRqCCoexUZ66oaMAvUBsRD7fyiRxPE4HXX67sWDcy5Eq-lCWBSNEC=w350-h262-nc
I always liked this.

Jones unable to walk on his own and carried backstage en route to the hospital ... after “winning” and Gus walks away fine.

Yeah it's too bad because Nick was just being Nick and would've been fine after everything was over.
Well Nick often holds grudges after fights, but Penn was probably the fighter he showed the most respect for before and after the fight. The two fan bases were also getting along great before and after the fight and then Penn just came out of no where and started trashing Nick lol. It was so random

Well Nick often holds grudges after fights, but Penn was probably the fighter he showed the most respect for before and after the fight. The two fan bases were also getting along great before and after the fight and then Penn just came out of no where and started trashing Nick lol. It was so random

Yeah I think BJ was annoyed at some of the stuff Nick did before and during the fight. Hard to remember now but Nick was also yelling at some of his coaches or something. BJ didn't mention it until afterwards. I would've assumed he knows Nick well enough to expect that stuff would happen.

<Fedor23>

I still like that picture though, two of the best that enjoy pure violence.

Yeah I think BJ was annoyed at some of the stuff Nick did before and during the fight. Hard to remember now but Nick was also yelling at some of his coaches or something. BJ didn't mention it until afterwards. I would've assumed he knows Nick well enough to expect that stuff would happen.

<Fedor23>

I still like that picture though, two of the best that enjoy pure violence.

Penn was pissed that Nick leaned him against the cage and used his size instead of "scrapping". Penn thought he was a coward for doing that for some reason. Pretty ridiculous, but Penn has never taken losses well

Penn was pissed that Nick leaned him against the cage and used his size instead of "scrapping". Penn thought he was a coward for doing that for some reason. Pretty ridiculous, but Penn has never taken losses well
There was more to it than that but yeah Penn doesn't like losing. Both haven't taken losses very well in their career.

In honor of Gaethje’s post-fight acrobatics:

6cNdYV4.gif

Back