Iconic image of Israel ‘IZZY’ Adesanya vs Yoel Romero

That was the most aggressive Romero looked that night.... and it was after the fight ended lol

I can't see what's going on in this picture you're trying to show us.
let me grab my glasses. image seems to be a bit fuzzy

still cant see whats in the image

Izzy having a heart attack?
Why was Adesanya covering his tits and crotch? Did he thought Romero was gonna sexually assaulted him like he did with Cocksalt?
It's probably just a different angle during this moment:

121_Israel_Adesanya_x_Yoel_Romero.jpg

Him being great fighter aside, Izzys most powerful tool is his mental game and fortitude. Guy is extremely cautious and anytime he gets hurt even a little, he remembers and plays around it. And he keeps that mindset for the whole fight, no matter how well it is going for him.

He is in a job of not getting hurt and winning, and he does both with extreme efficiency. Romero was a fool for thinking that someone like Izzy can be swayed by his weak mental games. He gifted Izzy a easy decision which he, of course, took.
His mental fortidude and laser focus, which he showed many times, are biggest reason for his fast and efficient success in octagon. People using romero fight as a proof of anything are just wasting their life while Izzy stays doing what he does best, winning.

Romero shit the bed and lost his last ever title shot. Instead of putting it all on the line and attempting to finally capture gold, he decided to just stand there and pose for 5 rounds.

LoneGentleAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif

Israel has already proven that he's more than capable of finishing top level contenders. Contenders like Whittaker and Costa that have wins over Romero. Fuck off with these UTTERLY retarded threads.

Romero shit the bed and lost his last ever title shot. Instead of putting it all on the line and attempting to finally capture gold, he decided to just stand there and pose for 5 rounds.

LoneGentleAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif

Israel has already proven that he's more than capable of finishing top level contenders. Contenders like Whittaker and Costa that have wins over Romero. Fuck off with these UTTERLY retarded threads.

sorry to have triggered you

you lost it by the end of that post bro

<{hughesimpress}>

Lol Israel could literally finish both Jan and Jones in the first round via spinning back kick and people will still bring up the Romero fight..... And not blame Yoel at all for the fight not being entertaining. It gets annoying after a while.

Yoel had Izzy's boxing figured out lmao, had him running scared, afraid to try counters.

Lol Israel could literally finish both Jan and Jones in the first round via spinning back kick and people will still bring up the Romero fight..... And not blame Yoel at all for the fight not being entertaining. It gets annoying after a while.

yeah he / they should not have let it happen like that

they both should be ashamed really

Yoel is the middleweight champ - the people’s champ

If you ain’t down with Yoel I ain’t down with you

Back