Ice Cube Clarifies: I am Not Supporting Trump

And? You can’t remember something you weren’t around for.
And if you think the market is controlled wait until I tell you about history books.

We know what it was like and can revive it. It still exists in some pockets.

Cube is astute. Black people understand the system better than any. I think thats why they don't have mid life crisis like middle aged white ppl ... they under no illusions and know it's a fucked up system from day 1.

Mr. Cube, if you are reading this...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Too late. Damage is done. Besides the people he would influence aren’t looking into any of this weirdo white liberal crap anyway.

Man, you a hater.
B000I8JEWO_AreWeThereYet_UXSY1._V144462722_SX1080_.jpg
What did I tell you? It's in the eyes.

Well, so much for that "endorsement."

I, for one, am totally shocked that Trump campaign mischaracterized the nature of the relationship.

I thought they were above that sort of thing...

lol, bow down! Twitter is your editor. Now go steal another song from Cypress Hill

I, for one, am totally shocked that Trump campaign mischaracterized the nature of the relationship.

Only left wing dipshits thought Ice Cube was "supporting Trump". Leftists are natural extremists and fanatics and either you are with them and pure or you are the enemy.

why would you think the admin that came up with the gem below is "above" anything at all?

trump-dorian-alabama-sharpiegate-noaa.jpg

Cube is astute. Black people understand the system better than any. I think thats why they don't have mid life crisis like middle aged white ppl ... they under no illusions and know it's a fucked up system from day 1.

Thanks.

Back