Ice Cube Clarifies: I am Not Supporting Trump

He's probably done way more harm than good. Repetitive violent and deviant lyrics for decades can influence.
Oh god the horror!!!!
tenor.gif

Someone please call the PMRC to save us!!!!!

A lot of people forget about Bop Gun, but it's a pretty good jam.

Because of music? How do you feel about video games? Violent movies? Tv shows? Plays? Art?
do you think we should regulate these things?

Yes I believe a switch to positive lyrics will have a profound effect. Rappers get into gun battles over a diss.

Regulate it with a good source of morality. There used to be one but it was removed.

Yes I believe a switch to positive lyrics will have a profound effect. Rappers get into gun battles over a diss.

Regulate it with a good source of morality. There used to be one but it was removed.
Who decides what is the good source of morality, what about the first amendment?

We know what works. What about weeding out bad ideas?
Do we?please explain. That would mean some people would not be able to talk about their real life experiences because some asshat might want to try and imitate it.
And I believe the free market weeds our bad ideAs.

From Uncle Tom to Cousin Tyrone, for white Liberals.

Do we?please explain. That would mean some people would not be able to talk about their real life experiences because some asshat might want to try and imitate it.
And I believe the free market weeds our bad ideAs.

Yes, America wasn't always like this. Remember the good ol days?

Lol at all the decades of identical violent, deviant and materialistic lyrics just being some poor guy just rapping about his real life experiences.

The market is controlled. It's telling you how to think, how to feel.

Yes, America wasn't always like this. Remember the good ol days?

Lol at all the decades of identical violent, deviant and materialistic lyrics just being some poor guy just rapping about his real life experiences.

The market is controlled. It's telling you how to think, how to feel.
America has been progressively getting less violent over the years.
mans I didn’t say the all were I said people wouldn’t be able to under the iron fist you want.
And what good ole days before NWA? So 35 years ago?
and I guess you believe dictatorships are the way to go. Interesting . I guess some people do prefer to be sheep.

America has been progressively getting less violent over the years.
mans I didn’t say the all were I said people wouldn’t be able to under the iron fist you want.
And what good ole days before NWA? So 35 years ago?
and I guess you believe dictatorships are the way to go. Interesting . I guess some people do prefer to be sheep.

Recent events scream destabilization and crisis stage.

The good ole days were before the communist infiltration and ideological subversion that ramped up after Kennedy was assassinated.

Recent events scream destabilization and crisis stage.

The good ole days were before the communist infiltration and ideological subversion that ramped up after Kennedy was assassinated.
You weren’t even alive then, so you don’t even ‘remember’ the good ole days. They are just a fantasyland you have created in your head.

Back