IBJJF Honolulu Absolute Finals - Abmar Barbosa vs. Roberto "Cyborg" Abreu

keynote

Purple Belt
Reaction score

I apologize for the soundtrack, this isn't my video. I saw this over on Shoyoroll's facebook page.

This was definitely a wow match, so check it out.

Looked like the triangle happened because of the way Abmar tried to base. Tough for him, as soon as he landed he was already done.

Cyborg is the freakin' man.

That was almost text book on cyborgs tornado guard sweep to triangle. Beautiful

Hahahaha, my classmate from Relson's made that video. Its going all over the place. He posts here and that was his old account the water chapter. I'll tell him to claim it.

no need to apologize for the soundtrack... haha i love that band.

and yes, this is MY video thank you very much.

Because you ROCK! on the ROCK! with ROCK! Hahaha, told you your video is everywhere even on facebook.

Hoping you don't mind the re-post, but it was too cool not to share!

HAHAHA the music is getting sooooo much hate. think i might repost it to another song. damn it guys. and of course i don't mind. tell your friends! watch my other video though. (me at naga)

ghostdog, is it possible you could also post one version without any music? I just got to say, I saw this in person right there and the gymnasium was so quiet it was mesmerizing just to be broken by Cyborg's spirited celebration that shattered the silence like glass.

Last edited:
ghostdog, is it possible you could also post one version without any music? I just got to say, I saw this in person right there and the gymnasium was so quiet it was mesmerizing just to be broken by Cyborg's spirited celebration that shattered the silence like grass.

I'll tell him to do that. Other forums are really hating on the music. He better plaster that video with his name or something. Its pretty much viral now.

ghostdog, is it possible you could also post one version without any music? I just got to say, I saw this in person right there and the gymnasium was so quiet it was mesmerizing just to be broken by Cyborg's spirited celebration that shattered the silence like glass.

I will repost this video today with different music. It was at kaiser high school. And yes, his celebration was awesome in such a quiet and empty gym.

don't repost it with different music! put it up with no music

Joe..... Um..... Just turn the music off. Not too hard.

Back