Rumored Iaquinta claims that Poirier/Iaquinta will be announced soon - False alarm, fight not happening

Everyone in the top 10 is booked except Gaethje, Conor, and Iaquinta. I'm pretty sure Gaethje/Conor will be made next.

Iaquinta's the only guy in the top 10 who isn't booked, it'd essentially be a tune-up fight for Poirier. It IS odd though considering Iaquinta has lost 2 fights in a row.
Does Hooker have fight? He called out Poirer but I don't think Poirer wants to get his ass kicked.

Does Hooker have fight? He called out Poirer but I don't think Poirer wants to get his ass kicked.
He's headlining UFC Auckland against Paul Felder lol, the event's like 2 weeks from UFC 247.

Iaquinta to Bellator soon bet the house young soldier

Iaquinta should have asked to fight Makhachev. Even though Islam not ranked higher a potential win against Makhachev would bring a lot of attention and buzz to Iaquinta. And realistically I feel like he could do well against Makhachev with a full camp.

Poirier is a bad matchup for Iaquinta, Dustin will peace him apart and KO/TKO in later rounds.

Easy matchup for Poirier.

Iaquinta should have asked to fight Makhachev. Even though Islam not ranked higher a potential win against Makhachev would bring a lot of attention and buzz to Iaquinta. And realistically I feel like he could do well against Makhachev with a full camp.

Poirier is a bad matchup for Iaquinta, Dustin will peace him apart and KO/TKO in later rounds.
Either Islam or Gregor would be his best chances to get back on track for a high level win.

Back