Media Ian Heinisch calls for a fight with Chris Weidman

Good fight

Chris gets KO’d again

A light breeze kicks up and ko’s Chris in the 3rd

Chris gets KO'd by the cut man applying Vaseline outside of the cage

Weidman needs to take a step back in competition for his next fight. He's been fighting only the best of the best and it obviously hasn't gone well for him. Heinisch makes sense.

I don't like that fight for Weidman. I like Weidman. Hope he does well. If I'm their management, I'm pushing for Jack Hermansson fight.
I feel like Hermansson is a much more dangerous fight for him. He should take a step down in comp at this point.

Heinisch by spinning wheel kick.. That’s still my boy though

Hermansson presents less of a KO threat. Tavares would be a good fight also. Hall or Silva rematches sound good too.

Why doesn't Weidman become a coach fulltime or something? Why does he want to get in there time and time again and always expects a different result? It's fine to do that after 2-3 really bad losses, maybe depending on where you are in your career, but this is going too far and he's unconscious each and every time when he is at the end of his career (At least I hope so, or maybe he wants to fight until he's 40 y/o which is insanity).

I got a feeling its gonna be brad tavares

This fight or maybe Tavares or even Hall.
Someone definitely outside of the top 10 for sure.

Weidman needs to stop fighting killers at the top of the division.

The Chris needs to pack it in. Change professions.

Maybe change his name to weedman and open the 1st legal dispensary in NY.

whenever i see a young up-and-coming fighter call out an old veteran, it reminds me of those old national geographic shows where you see a lion tearing apart a hyena lol. these guys see easy prey.

Chris going out like Chuck. He's taken around a year off after all his KO losses except this last one and it hasn't helped, and he can't really afford to take too long of a break at 35. Maybe give him some grappling matches and let his brain recover for a while longer?

Back