Iam reddit Gustafsson

Fan: You think you could beat GSP?

Gus: No.

Kinda somewhat became a fan right there.

Somewhat bothers me when fighters say that they don't feel some sort of anger at their opponents when they do certain things in fights that would normally piss someone off.

I get it, you're a professional fighter, but you're human, its not like you can never feel emotions during a fight. Feel like its a cop out to just say "I'm a fighter, I don't let shit like that bother me"

(Referring to the question of what has a fighter done in a fight that got Alex mad.)

Over/Under on him replying to questions about his arrests and jail sentences?

Well he dodged the masturbation question so I'd say theres no way you get a response.

he should be open about it and guide youths on the wrong path like Josh Thomson does.

[if you didnt know Josh Thomson spent time in Juvie for what Gus did IIRC.]

What was a more satisfying beat down, the one you laid on Jones, or the one you laid down on that guy's girlfriend when you were 17?

Jones fo sho.

What was a more satisfying beat down, the one you laid on Jones, or the one you laid down on that guy's girlfriend when you were 17?

2449530-9619524911-i3Sac.gif

he should be open about it and guide youths on the wrong path like Josh Thomson does.

[if you didnt know Josh Thomson spent time in Juvie for what Gus did IIRC.]

Would you mind clarifying what Gus did? I see posters bring it up but all that I ever read is he hit some girl. I'm lost on the context/charges

1.His fav fighter is Fedor, and would like to train with him.

Q:What is your fav brand of cereal?

A:Vikings!

"sounds like such a badass cereal... i bet jon jones eats fruity pebbles"

Would you mind clarifying what Gus did? I see posters bring it up but all that I ever read is he hit some girl. I'm lost on the context/charges

It depends on the translation. You find fans of Gus say that all he did was get into fights.

Fans of Bones say he straight up battered some dude then battered his girlfriend too.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle, and I don't speak swedish and we havent had a undisputed translation yet [ie people, no thats bullshit because x means x so you're lying]. He was arrested, he served time. This is known and confirmed.

Personally I'd like him to be open about it and help talk to kids who are doing the same shit. Josh Thomson does it and I and all of sherdog should have all the respect in the world for him for doing it.

It'll also help build Gus's brand.

LOL yes! A girlfriend who's boyfriend just got his ass kicked would never distort the truth to give her boyfriend an advantage! He totally laid her out man! "My guy didn't do anything, he just sucked on a straw and Alex went crazyy!!! I swear!!!!"

1.His fav fighter is Fedor, and would like to train with him.

Q:What is your fav brand of cereal?

A:Vikings!

"sounds like such a badass cereal... i bet jon jones eats fruity pebbles"

Fruity Pebbles fucking rule. You probably eat like "BRAN FLAKES" value brand or some shit.

worst ama ive ever seen, didnt answer anything except yes or no. mma fighters dont even bother doing an ama if you arent gonna answer with good answers

Back