Elections I would vote for a Trump led third party

What would you rather have

• Total voters
Did I say he did? Heck... If Biden could somehow bring us back to the great pre-covid days I'd vote for him in 2024. Even if his running mate was Major (his dog).

Keep in mind, it took China to toss a covid monkey wrench at the WORLD in order to screw things up for Trump's last year in office.

China didn't throw this border crisis as Biden
China didn't throw the botched Afghan exit at Biden

Those are just two off the top of my head.
Wtf are you talking about? Trump was doing his best to fuck up the economy. Running trillion dollar deficits to give tax breaks to billionaires during a booming economy.
His administration was also in court trying to remove worker/consumer rights/protections.

It's like some trumptards didn't read up on his actual policies and just joined the cult.

So TS is saying that he doesn’t care if his quality of life gets better or worse, but as long as he knows politicians are earning less than what they did previously then he’s satisfied.

Weird.

Trump stands for absolutely nothing except pretending to be against the establishment. His 4 years reflected that.

What would a Trump led party platform even be aside from not believing election results and worshipping him? The Trump cult is something else.

The populist left despises Trump fyi and would never associate with him. A third party would just separate the cult worshippers on the right from the traditional conservatives.

A Trump led party would change everything.

First, they would infiltrate every nook and cranny of the economy, starting with pizza parlors.
There would be a Proud Boys chapter with a well organized militia in every city, making sure law and order prevailed. Of course, card carrying Proud Boys members would be exempt from certain laws, for the good of the country.
Ultimately, July 4 celebrations would be moved to January 6.

So TS is saying that he doesn’t care if his quality of life gets better or worse, but as long as he knows politicians are earning less than what they did previously then he’s satisfied.

Weird.
I'm saying trump is the best shot at establishing a third party atm.

I hope someone comes along better but it is what it is.

Maybe make Andrew Yang or the gay guy his running mate

I think one gay running mate was enough for Trump.

200w.gif

I would vote for a Tulsi Gabbard led 3rd party.

Wtf are you talking about? Trump was doing his best to fuck up the economy. Running trillion dollar deficits to give tax breaks to billionaires during a booming economy.
His administration was also in court trying to remove worker/consumer rights/protections.

It's like some trumptards didn't read up on his actual policies and just joined the cult.
Lowest unemployment rate, strong economy, strong currency, etc etc.

If ANYTHING you were trying to peddle meant anything than the economy would have went to shit in 2017.

Lots of people in here saying "Hurrr Durrrrr hahaha it will split the Republican/Conservative vote".

I guess nobody has ever heard of Canada?

The "3rd party" is actually splitting the LIBERAL vote - the Liberal and NDP parties.

Now if Trump was leading the 3rd party, then it would likely split the conservative vote, as mentioned previously. It depends who the leader of this imaginary 3rd party would be.

Tomorrow's election will be quite interesting because there is a 4th party, the PPC which is expected to split the Conservative vote in Canada.

Lots of people in here saying "Hurrr Durrrrr hahaha it will split the Republican/Conservative vote".

... ...

Now if Trump was leading the 3rd party, then it would likely split the conservative vote, as mentioned previously.

<mma2>

As a left wing 3rd party voter I love this idea. I'd much rather have a multi party system and let parties caucus together on meaningful issues than have to subscribe to a blanket platform. Particularly when the DNC and GOP are so close on the important issues. These days their sponsors will only let them disagree on culture war stuff.

I especially like how you had to cherry pick parts and leave out others. Certainly reads a lot different when you erase and omit parts of it, doesn't it?

Very edgy.

I especially like how you had to cherry pick parts and leave out others. Certainly reads a lot different when you erase and omit parts of it, doesn't it?

Very edgy.

It really doesn't. This is a thread about a situation in which Trump led a third party. People said it would split the Republican vote in that situation. You mocked the notion...and then agreed with it two sentences later.

Very edgy.

It really doesn't. This is a thread about a situation in which Trump led a third party. People said it would split the Republican vote in that situation. You mocked the notion...and then agreed with it two sentences later.

Very edgy.

It's almost as if you didn't read the poll question or any of the posts where people said they would rather have a third party, not necessarily run by Trump.

Super duper edgy, and very honest of you.

Trump is way too lazy to actually put in the groundwork of starting a political party from scratch

I wouldn't if he runs on the republican ticket again. There's probably many like me. I wouldn't vote for him because of his policies or personality but because he would drain power from both the democrats and republicans.

Trump's the closest thing to a populist politician we have. I haven't heard of any die hard republicans or democrats that actually like their party they just hate the other party more.

He's the best shot I've seen at establishing a strong third party. It would open the door for real progressive or libertarian parties in the US. We need someone to bring the populist left and right together and lead a third party.
I wouldn't vote for him, but 3rd parties need to be built up and him running 3rd party/independent would be a good thing.

Yes! There absolutely should be age limits for holding high office. Most people lose significant cognitive ability by age 75, and even the ones who don't are so old as to be out of touch.

Seems a bit undemocratic to me. I'm not for old, out of touch men in charge, but if the people vote for him, and he can still do the job, why put an age limit on it?

No one is forcing the people to vote these guys in. There was about 20 Democratic candidates in the race last year, and the 2 oldest guys made it the end.
A 37 year old Buttigeig, a 44 year old Yang, and a 54 year old Kamala were running that same race.

Back