I would love an Ultimate Fighter with Sonnen and Mcgregor as coaches

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will probably never happen but the trash talk alone would make it worth watching

If the UFC wants to destroy Conor publicly, yes.

Sonnen is a pretty good coach and focuses only on training his fighters when he's on TUF. He was in a house with Wanderlei Silva and yet it was clear that his priority in there was his team.

Conor is no where near the level of trash talk of Sonnen, he's literally stolen lines from him.

Their trash talking styles is too different. Would be cringey imo.

Cruz/Sonnen or Bisping/Mcgregor would be betta

But fuck TUF anyways lol

Sonnen is a pretty good coach and focuses only on training his fighters when he's on TUF. He was in a house with Wanderlei Silva and yet it was clear that his priority in there was his team.
This. Despite all the talk, Chael is an excellent coach who has been doing it for a long time and you can tell he really loves it.

Sonnen would verbally brutalize Conor. That mick would be stumbling over his words once the Chael is through with him.

What would the outcome be? Post USADA Chael fighting Conor at 170? This may be feasible as long as Chael doesn't have Dolce in his camp in which case he may not be able to make 205 due to being 240 and ripped while taking "OTC" supplements...lol.

"This isn't going to be a war. It's going to be a one-sided pounding and I'm swinging the hammer."
- Kenny Florian

If coaches are supposed to fight, I barely see it happening
Both were great in the show nevertheless

Sonnen would make Conor cry. Still the best trash talker of all time.

lol at people saying Chael is a better shit talker than Conor..... yeah if he has time to rehearse his lines, as was shown when he had nothing to say to Bisping when they fought

Sonnen was an excellent coach in both editions he was in. I would watch him coach again.
Conor was fun for mocking Faber all the time.
I would watch.

lol at people saying Chael is a better shit talker than Conor..... yeah if he has time to rehearse his lines, as was shown when he had nothing to say to Bisping when they fought
you're implying Conor doesn't rehearse? McTappa must look himself in the mirror for hours practicing his schtick.

Sonnen is way too witty for Connie. Connie can literally only talk about money, that's all his trashtalk.

you're implying Conor doesn't rehearse? McTappa must look himself in the mirror for hours practicing his schtick.
Im implying that Conor is more naturally witty than Chael is, and would destroy him in a shittalking battle

Back