I would like to see Conor and Khabib leave mma. I would rather never hear their names again.

Funny

I mean this guy

GettyImages-467815985.0.0.0.jpg
He’s no Paulo Costa, but unless you’re Sexyama, don’t call him a goat. I’m sure he still bags bitches.

Connor portrays himself worse than he actually is, Khabib portrays himself better than he actually is. As for who’s actually worse out of the two, it’s a toss up.

It's Conor that needs to leave the sport.
1.He is a vile racist bigot
2.Alleged Rapist
3. Engages in frequent violence and gets arrested
4. Cheats on his wife.
5. Snorts coke

Khabib hasnt done 1/10th of the vile stuff Conor has. Don't try to establish an equivalency here.

Hey .... leave No.5 outta this ... don’t taint coke with Conor’s name !

I'd like Conor, Khabib and pretty much every MMA fighter in the world do what they're supposed to do... FIGHT!

Tired of all the smack talk, twitter wars, insults and shenanigans which are just fluff and blatant self-promotion aimed at the lowest common denominator of the dumbest casual mob.

"Shut up and fight" would be the best motto for MMA, globally.

Conor is the one who keeps instigating all of these weird and awkward confrontations

They both are “bad guys” one is tryin to be more good than the other and both have political associations to wage war against eachother. It’s just cage fighters it cannot go “too far” there in a cage trying to kill ppl it’s already hit the wall

It would really be great if all Conor & Khabib threads were auto re-directed to a stickied thread. Not all of us want to discuss these fighters or their situation at all, let alone 24/7. The front page of the Heavies has been litered with almost nothing but threads about McGregor, Khabib or Conor & Khabib. If mods aren't able to do something like this, is there any way to ignore certain words/names?

Back