I would like to see Conor and Khabib leave mma. I would rather never hear their names again.

A Conor AND Khabib hate thread? TS has bigger balls than most of you.o_O

Khabib is a dude who laughed at homeless people doing pushups for money. This is a guy who runs with thugs who always instigate. His fake persona is annoying AF.

Khabib is a dude who laughed at homeless people doing pushups for money. This is a guy who runs with thugs who always instigate. His fake persona is annoying AF.

I agree. He's a great fighter, but he's also a thug and an absolute idiot. Dumb as a box of Dagestani rocks. Been caught red-handed swarming and bullying fighters, threatening people with the wrath of Islam, etc.. It's too bad he'll pussy out and retire before he ever fights a decent stylistic matchup.

Yea, its getting overdone this shit between them
Before the fighting was the main dish and the trash talk was the siding
Now they want to make our bellies full with this bullshit and dont even fight twice a year
They should know better, but did make it get played out
Theres no new lines, no new jokes, just the same washed out bs over and over again

It's Conor that needs to leave the sport.
1.He is a vile racist bigot
2.Alleged Rapist
3. Engages in frequent violence and gets arrested
4. Cheats on his wife.
5. Snorts coke

Khabib hasnt done 1/10th of the vile stuff Conor has. Don't try to establish an equivalency here.

Lol you think someone who's literal job is to beat people into submission or unconsciousness should be normal functioning members of society? Can't have it both ways.

Lol you think someone who's literal job is to beat people into submission or unconsciousness should be normal functioning members of society? Can't have it both ways.
Umm what? There are countless MMA fighters living a normal functioning life. I don't recollect DC, GSP, Maia or for that matter 90% UFC fighters doing any of this shit.

Umm what? There are countless MMA fighters living a normal functioning life. I don't recollect DC, GSP, Maia or for that matter 90% UFC fighters doing any of this shit.

i never said all fighters were this way, Im saying its not that big of a surprise to find out a TON of fighters have nefarious backgrounds outside of their legal fighting. History books are absolutely full of former champions who were women beaters, involved in heavily in drugs, always in confrontations.

Dana stepped in and conor erases and calls for unity.. How can u call for unity and be taken seriously after all the other stuff u said... Makes no sense. It's trump like. Both have gone too far I agree.. But conor has went way way way way too far, khabib just a little to far. I dont expect khabib to not respond at all with all conor said, so I can't blame him too much really. He may have used the wrong words with the safe comment, but that maybe just lost in translation kinda thing, not a threat of violence outside kicking his ass again. They and all other fighters need to keep religion and family out of it. It's just wrong. I've never heard khabib insult conors family in the way conor did. Yes he said shit about conors dad fighting for whoever.. Which was true but still shoulda left family out. Conor started all this shit for publicity long ago and just won't stop. He has enough money, he has other businesses and income, so why is he trying so hard to be so bad. It just kept escalading and since the ufc srepoed in, and it stopped. Obviously they have influence over conor, even tho he says they don't. People will now blame khabib if some radical does something to conor. Bad choice on khabibs part to start that fire. Both guys need to realize that they are in the media's eyes. In kids eyes. The spoken word doesn't come back... Once it's out it's too late. I hope they start using their heads more now. Khabib seems more reasonable usually and calmer etc.. But he went past the edge here and I'm sure he already knows. Conor knows he did but doesn't give a foook, which is sad. When is enough enough? Stop using insults to sell urself and ur brand... Try training cardio and winning.. Its not all about money in the end.

They’ll excuse anything from their idols, funny how rape and sexual assault are defining traits of cult of personality types.

And all the false equivalency in here, one person has been waaaaay more out of control. If it took today for you to be “tired” of Conor, I don’t believe you. Craven comes to mind.

How bout we just keep them instead and talk about them all the time.

Go to war room if you hate fun so much.

Both are great fighters, that is for sure. But all this crap happening right now is too much. Conor is a bad guy. I don't need to explain why. Everyone knows already. I can see a divorce and prison in his future. And Khabib keeps bringing up his religion. Ok, that I don't care about. But when he is calling out someone and saying they are not safe, that just sort of makes me ill. Of course Conor started it and is being an idiot about it, but people have been murdered for drawing a cartoon of Allah. You don't think some wing nut will try to act on this? And Khabib fucking should know better. I have no respect for his religious beliefs when he is using them for this. Both these guys have gone way too far, and I would just like them to go away.
giphy.gif

This should do the trick.

Both are great fighters, that is for sure. But all this crap happening right now is too much. Conor is a bad guy. I don't need to explain why. Everyone knows already. I can see a divorce and prison in his future. And Khabib keeps bringing up his religion. Ok, that I don't care about. But when he is calling out someone and saying they are not safe, that just sort of makes me ill. Of course Conor started it and is being an idiot about it, but people have been murdered for drawing a cartoon of Allah. You don't think some wing nut will try to act on this? And Khabib fucking should know better. I have no respect for his religious beliefs when he is using them for this. Both these guys have gone way too far, and I would just like them to go away.

I agree with the sentiment, this is going way too far. I don't think severing ties with these guys is an option at this point (especially Khabib who is the reigning champ), but the UFC should def do something about it before shit get out of hand.

Dictator is a label used by the west for those who don't toe their line. As for murderers, Conor hangs out with the Kinahan cartel who've murdered hundreds. So spare me the lecture.
Dictator is used for people who rule without free elections

I agree with the sentiment, this is going way too far. I don't think severing ties with these guys is an option at this point (especially Khabib who is the reigning champ), but the UFC should def do something about it before shit get out of hand.
They did nothing about Masvidal physically attacking other fighters outside cage, infront of cameras. Instead they giving him title eliminator fight.

Back