I would like to see Conor and Khabib leave mma. I would rather never hear their names again.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both are great fighters, that is for sure. But all this crap happening right now is too much. Conor is a bad guy. I don't need to explain why. Everyone knows already. I can see a divorce and prison in his future. And Khabib keeps bringing up his religion. Ok, that I don't care about. But when he is calling out someone and saying they are not safe, that just sort of makes me ill. Of course Conor started it and is being an idiot about it, but people have been murdered for drawing a cartoon of Allah. You don't think some wing nut will try to act on this? And Khabib fucking should know better. I have no respect for his religious beliefs when he is using them for this. Both these guys have gone way too far, and I would just like them to go away.

giphy.gif

That’s funny, that’s kind of how I feel about you posting on this forum

Back in my day we used to punch each other in the face..then tweet about it

Never wants to hear their names again.

Mentions their names a bunch of times in post.

I'd like to see you leave these forums due to your terrible spacing

Conor needs to shut the fuck up about peoples wives.

Brah, Khabib fights once every 2 years and I fall asleep during most of his fights. If you can pretend 1/100th as well as Khabib does about life, you can easily enter into a world where he doesn't exist.

Who will Conor divorce, Artem?

Dee’s last name is Devlin, not Mcgregor.

It's Conor that needs to leave the sport.
1.He is a vile racist bigot
2.Alleged Rapist
3. Engages in frequent violence and gets arrested
4. Cheats on his wife.
5. Snorts coke

Khabib hasnt done 1/10th of the vile stuff Conor has. Don't try to establish an equivalency here.

2.Alleged Rapist
4. Cheats on his wife.
5. Snorts coke

Khabib hasnt done 1/10th of the vile stuff Conor has. Don't try to establish an equivalency here.

True but Khabib is starting to get annoying as well.

2.Alleged Rapist
4. Cheats on his wife.
5. Snorts coke

Khabib literally hangs out with dictators and murderers

I think next year or two they both will retire

Khabib literally hangs out with dictators and murderers
Dictator is a label used by the west for those who don't toe their line. As for murderers, Conor hangs out with the Kinahan cartel who've murdered hundreds. So spare me the lecture.

Back