I would like to point out...

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
... that all you little shits calling conor a twitter warrior are eating all his posts up with a soda.

You guys love it. Just look at how many views, replies and "users in this thread" counts it gets.
Its almost like you people enjoy twitter fights more than actual fights.

Admit it.

Hypocrites! Come at me haters!

:meow:<JonesDXSuckIt><CanYouSeeMeNow>

tenor.gif

This is more than a twitter fight, this is a fight that has had real-life consequences and after the escalation of yesterday and today, expect a lot more shit to happen. And it's beautiful.

I love Conor his fights, but all the drama is annoying.

I love Conor his fights, but all the drama is annoying.
I thought he was funny when he first started really buying into the character he had become... but at this points its stupid as fuck. The fake gangster shit is dumb as fuck.

I thought he was funny when he first started really buying into the character he had become... but at this points its stupid as fuck. The fake gangster shit is dumb as fuck.

I agree. He just needs to fight or get lost.

Conor needs to get back in the octagon and win a fight. It's been awhile. The whole shit talk about his foes getting lucky or him still being the greatest ever is becoming redundant, and that's coming from one of his biggest supporters.

This must be the worst display of unsportsmanlike conduct in all of combat sports?

... that all you little shits calling conor a twitter warrior are eating all his posts up with a soda.

You guys love it. Just look at how many views, replies and "users in this thread" counts it gets.

Admit it.

He is the light that guides them. Without him they are lost. A great shining beacon for the lowly insects abandoned by Queen Ronda.

They all look like Paulie in your AV typing in the Twitter threads right now.

Admit it.

In that case, twitter is missing out on some MAJOR revenues. They need to start charging $65 to view Conor's tweets in HD. Make it happen, Jack!

Admit it.

he still a diva just staying in the sporlight knowing his fan boys will go crazy

Admit it.

Stop it

Like I said in other threads. Everybody likes to watch a train wreck. The Conor drama is akin to the Bobby and Whitney drama. It's all down here for little Conny.

Admit it.

you really tried, didn't you? his twitter warriorism is getting likes...yay. conor is the twitter warrior goat. someone get this rape man a keyboard belt

You act like we're curing cancer on here. If you're on here long enough you get bored and will click on just about any thread imo. If it's not Conor's tweets it's usually the same threads over and over anyways.

It might be the only fight Conor can win for the foreseeable future....

if you add some scotch to that soda ok
Proper 12 sounds like the way to go.

Seems to be ideal for making bad decisions. brb deleting this thread

<21>

Last edited:
Stop it

Like I said in other threads. Everybody likes to watch a train wreck. The Conor drama is akin to the Bobby and Whitney drama. It's all down here for little Conny.

I've said it before and I stand by it: McTapper takes his own life, I believe he's passed the point of no return on that slippery slope.

Back