I would like my name changed if possible

@Valhoven I'm trying to reclaim my name after this 120 error my sentence ended 2day, it goes through the procedures but comes up as a error? I want my name back! What's going on there..?

@Valhoven I'm trying to reclaim my name after this 120 error my sentence ended 2day, it goes through the procedures but comes up as a error? I want my name back! What's going on there..?
A quick check on your profile suggests you have a couple of days left before you can change your name back

On Jun 10, 2020 at 7:36 PM the username was changed from paynebringer to BakiPayne.

I'm guessing that's the hold up.

A quick check on your profile suggests you have a couple of days left before you can change your name back

On Jun 10, 2020 at 7:36 PM the username was changed from paynebringer to BakiPayne.

I'm guessing that's the hold up.

It's allowing me access now, when it would only tell me days left now I have 0 days left unless I have to wait until 7:36 pm..?

I know that's how infrctions work, they expire based on the clock as well as the date. So that very well may be the hold up.

The torture continues for the next few hours I guess...
h54TSvm.gif

Back