I would be more tempted to bet against Bones if he did not have Greg Jackson!

blkdynamite

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I am a Bones fan but I'm a businessman first. I have no problem betting against my fighter if the odds are good enough. I bet on Shogun while being a huge Machida fan's because of the ridiculous payout the first fight offered. I'm just saying the Greg Jackson counts for a lot in any rematch situation. Bones will be ready and that makes it tough to bet huge against him.

Greg Jackson is important to all his fighters at the jackson camp. He is the man who trains and coaches all his fighters and they rely on him as another set of eyes and ears.

Its like saying Gustaffson's trainer and coach is not important when he is, coaches are very important.

He is on another level and worth consideration.

I am a Bones fan but I'm a businessman first. I have no problem betting against my fighter if the odds are good enough. I bet on Shogun while being a huge Machida fan's because of the ridiculous payout the first fight offered. I'm just saying the Greg Jackson counts for a lot in any rematch situation. Bones will be ready and that makes it tough to bet huge against him.

Betting makes you a gambler, not a businessman.

*However Greg Jackson wants :icon_chee

Greg is the Zen master and jones the apprentice.

jon-jones.opxr-44796-mid.jpg

Back