I won't stand for Warren's RIZIN announcing!

He's messing about. Joe was only supposed to be on as long as Herring was in.

I didn't even know it was Warren. I kept thinking it was Sam Rockwell's character from Ironman. Almost a parody of what an announcer was supposed to sound like.

Warren is trash on the mic. Get this bum out of here.

k1kip.gif

I hope that means Herring is back for the finals tomorrow.

Last night backstage they were talking about it. Seemed to be the plan. But Millen didn't seem upset when he was joking with Warren in the morning. Now, maybe he had a talk with him otherwise, but overall it wasn't like he was on a warpath for him at breakfast.

Don't like it? Don't watch it. Or watch on VPN, maybe.

Christ man how much are you gonna cry about this?

Let's try to keep the whining to one thread.

Well, he made a pedophilia joke as a main commentator on a big live event. You'd get looks saying dumb joke like that watching in a bar. Even if you ignore the shit, biased commentary it was over the line.

Warren was entertaining as fuck.. Hell there was a cup of noodles in the crowd and that weird mascot delivered flowers before Rin's fight.. Much more outrageous shit going on besides Warren. Plus he was very knowledgeable about wrestling hold and scrambles.. Good insight during the Garcia fight.

Why are you guys so worried about Warren when showdown Joe literally can't pronounce a single Asian name correctly on a card with mostly Asian fighters?

He's the fucking problem.

Well, he made a pedophilia joke as a main commentator on a big live event. You'd get looks saying dumb joke like that watching in a bar. Even if you ignore the shit, biased commentary it was over the line.

he said something like "Cro cop's gf looks a little young" light heartedly. it was a lame joke. obviously he wasn't serious at all. it's not like he said something like "oooh, she's cute" or "I bet CC gets up in dem guts"

some of you pussies are just looking to get offended by anything. for fuck sakes grow a pair.

I just look at this everytime I think about his shite ass commentary from the last event.

warrenvila_bellator.jpg

he said something like "Cro cop's gf looks a little young" light heartedly. it was a lame joke. obviously he wasn't serious at all. it's not like he said something like "oooh, she's cute" or "I bet CC gets up in dem guts"

some of you pussies are just looking to get offended by anything. for fuck sakes grow a pair.

Suggesting an 8 year old is Mirko's gf has nothing to do with being offended, it's a retarded and a distasteful joke. You obviously don't have a daughter (at least i hope you don't). I would like to see him says that to Mirko's face, see how he would take the "light hearted" joke.

Suggesting an 8 year old is Mirko's gf has nothing to do with being offended, it's a retarded and a distasteful joke. You obviously don't have a daughter (at least i hope you don't). I would like to see him says that to Mirko's face, see how he would take the "light hearted" joke.

I agree it was retarded. but you're taking it way too seriously. that's all there is to it.

Did Joe give himself his own announcing nickname too? "Baddest man on the microphone." The dude is a joke.

Warren is the man. Bellator need to can that Grande guy and get Warren in there with Jimmy Smith.

holy did he ever suck... he kept acting like the fighters should be able to just walk in their and one punch their opponent "he needs to out this man down already"... "I guess he wants to win on points cause he could put this man down".... " If i was him id just put this man down"... Some of the worst commentary ever and not in the good way like mazyrov

Back