I wonder why Rory ducked Lombard?

Sorry but Rory is a duck.
1.jpg

I don't think TS has ever made a legit thread. He's a troll, and idiot, or probably both.

You must really HATE Rory. He made Woodley look like an amateur. He would do the same to Lombard.

Lombard is a scary dude but I think Rory really cheated the fans out of a good fight. That was going to be good and I was picking Lombard to land bombs on him and finish Rory. They need to make that fight before Rory gets the boot.
More like Lombard Ran down to MW hoping to never face again Tim the Goat Boetsch.
Dad bods>Mr Olympia yo

tim-boetsch-hector-lombard.jpg

GranDad Bod Hendo DESTROYED Lombard ;)

Rory is so much better than asshole Lombard. He would have no reason to duck.

You must really HATE Rory. He made Woodley look like an amateur. He would do the same to Lombard.

He couldn't even finish Woodley. Rory will most likely be let go and be fighting in Bellator or some other low level org. He is done.

Rory did duck Lombard

Everyone in this thread didn't pay attention to their history.

Yes their first scheduled fight got scrapped due to Lombard pissing hot.

However Dana White tried to match these two together right away timing for when Lombard's suspension was up, Rory refused to take the fight.

People can say who would have won the fight if they would've fought but it's a fact that Rory turned down the fight with him in the last min. He ended up taking the fight with Wonderboy.

Rory was on the mma hour and he mentioned the fight against lombard and the reason it didn't Come about when he was training for the wonderboy fight.

Are you a Basement dwelling troll who lives with his parents or grandparents ? Thats the real question here
He couldn't even finish Woodley. Rory will most likely be let go and be fighting in Bellator or some other low level org. He is done.

Rory did duck Lombard

However Dana White tried to match these two together right away timing for when Lombard's suspension was up, Rory refused to take the fight.

People can say who would have won the fight if they would've fought but it's a fact that Rory turned down the fight with him in the last min. He ended up taking the fight with Wonderboy.
Its ok because Grand Dad Bod Hendo KTFO LomboRoids

Dude tested positive for PEDs maybe thats why he didnt want to be scheduled to fight him for a 2nd time.
Rory did duck Lombard

Dude tested positive for PEDs maybe thats why he didnt want to be scheduled to fight him for a 2nd time.
No Rory agreed to it for upon return and had a change of mind after the suspension was up.

But he ducked him tho.
Rory ducked him by making Lombard fail a drug test? You trolling mate? He even said he'd still fight Hector after he failed. But anyway, Rory would easily beat Hector.

No Rory agreed to it for upon return and had a change of mind after the suspension was up.
After Lombard failed they decided to give Rory a title shot. You're misremembering or just straight up lying

Lombard is a scary dude but I think Rory really cheated the fans out of a good fight. That was going to be good and I was picking Lombard to land bombs on him and finish Rory. They need to make that fight before Rory gets the boot.
You are a moron.
You don't even understand what the word 'duck' means. Go back to WWE. plenty of muscled up roid heads over there for you to look at.

If true this shows the double standard mentality of Shertards.

I guess PEDS, cheating, crime and ducking for more okay for certain fighters here

Back