I wonder why Rory ducked Lombard?

Rory never ducked, I've had to post this before.

Rory vs Lombard was booked UFC 186 , RORY AGREED. Then Lombard got popped, fight got cancelled, and Rory was rebooked for the eventual FOTY title shot against Lawler. So no we were not robbed of anything.

Thread ends here.

Lombard isn't fighting at 170 anymore so Rory would have to move up on weight.

Nice to see a TS go full on shertard a topic... cheers me right up.

Rory would punch him in the face a bunch of times until he fell down. But Rory thinks it's cool to go shopping for pants with his pals on camera. So Hector wins via no pants shopping.

He didn't duck him. The fight was offered for Australia after Hector returned from suspension.

Rory didn't want to fight in Brisbane though since he wasn't making enough money. Which i think is fair enough.

Sorry but Rory is a duck.

yeah, he ducked lombard tofight wonderboy. makes sense.

Rory took the scarier opponent: Wonderboy.

giphy.gif

{<huh}

Lombard is a scary dude but I think Rory really cheated the fans out of a good fight. That was going to be good and I was picking Lombard to land bombs on him and finish Rory. They need to make that fight before Rory gets the boot.

Yeah he's plenty scary if you were a can in bellator five years ago. Guy just got legit murdered by a 46 year old man running on fumes. Lombard almost more than anyone ever built a name on overwhelming inferior competition. He was shown to be exactly what he is during his ufc run.

Pretty sure Woodley ducked Lombard......to "protect" his brand as he put it.

He really said that? From what I remember, Woodley talked about them being team-mates and had no interest in the fight, to which Lombard flatly denied and never considered Woodley a team-mate.

Rory turned the fight down for the London card this year because of the money.

Lombard is a scary dude but I think Rory really cheated the fans out of a good fight. That was going to be good and I was picking Lombard to land bombs on him and finish Rory. They need to make that fight before Rory gets the boot.

You think a superior fighter is afraid of an inferior one? Honestly, Hector would have like 3-4 min tops to beat Rory, then Rory would easily pick his ass apart.

Yes the more talented fighter was so scared his opponent took performance enhancers before their fight and was suspended.

Maybe if you told Hector you jack off to his scary look and muscles and Rory is probably scared too he wouldn't have tried to gain an unfair advantage.

You must really HATE Rory. He made Woodley look like an amateur. He would do the same to Lombard.

Oh yeah, I remember this was booked for UFC 186.. some guy tested positive for PEDs

Back