I wonder when GSP fights if..

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
he will be given the same *gift steroid exemption that Byork Lazer was gifted. Yes....Me wonders...

he will be given the same *gift steroid exemption that Byork Lazer was gifted. Yes....Me wonders...

So you are admitting GSP does steroids, like we didn't know that he got out when the testing got tougher, smart man

What makes anyone think gsp was on roids? The only people who say that are the ones who dont like his style and think he's boring.

I heard when he fought BJ he was using the same Vaseline as Mendez.

I am confident the GSP returns talk goes away for a while. That while being Woodley as champion

What makes anyone think gsp was on roids? The only people who say that are the ones who dont like his style and think he's boring.

Could be the needle marks, or the roid gut

Or the fact other fighters have been calling him out for years, before it was a common thing to do.

Never seen Byork Lazer, sounds like a pretty tough guy

I know for a fact gsp has never used steroids. He owned bj penn all natural, and there was nothing penn could do about it lol

I know for a fact gsp has never used steroids. He owned bj penn all natural, and there was nothing penn could do about it lol

They literally had to change the rules because he was greasing in the middle of the fight

And yet Bork was caught.

And here we go with another GSP was on steroids thread". Good work TS, as if there isn't another 50 threads on this.

You can't expect to have intelligent debate with these people. George was tested as many as SEVEN times a year and never was there even a question mark. He does not drink other than a social toast, no weed and no PED's.

Even if he is "gifted" this exception, what difference will it make? Brock got caught.

You can't expect to have intelligent debate with these people. George was tested as many as SEVEN times a year and never was there even a question mark. He does not drink other than a social toast, no weed and no PED's.
It's sherdog. For every good thread, you have to expect 100 bad ones. Seems like the most ignorant mma casuls post here.

The needle marks on his GH gut were pretty telling
hgh_zps3tdmcelp.jpg
No one shoots up into their belly dude......

GSP comes out of retirement to fight MacG, Bisping or maybe Diaz too, Georges IMO is looking for $afe fights, but it's not like those actually exist in the UFC since USADA took the sport to a whole new level....lol

Back