I wonder what it must be like when the ufc wants you to lose

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Like when Cowboy lost to Conor or when Joanna Contender fights Zhang. Maybe when TJ fought Cody as well

The boogied woman

Probably China is a much bigger market than poland

The UFC have historically loved Joanna. She's probably the second most loved female champ ever next to Ronda.

Last edited:
The UFC have historically loved Joanna. She's probably the second most lived female champ ever next to Ronda.
Dana lived her up

The UFC have historically loved Joanna. She's probably the second most lived female champ ever next to Ronda.
She also has been a great ambassador for them up til now. Does alot of extra media etc. Dont hear much disputes between her and the mangement. In this case I think the UFC sees good in either person winning,as Zhang still is gonna be exciting wether she has the title or not.

Where you at T Wood? Eddie? Jose? Donald? Yeah, its gotta suck. At least Cerrone got paid.

She also has been a great ambassador for them up til now. Does alot of extra media etc. Dont hear much disputes between her and the mangement. In this case I think the UFC sees good in either person winning,as Zhang still is gonna be exciting wether she has the title or not.

spot on.

I’m rooting for Zhang tho

For some reason I always felt like they reaaaaally wanted Silva to lose. Made his run and his give no fucks attitude even more fun for me.

Watch Dana's reaction to Lesnar losing to Cain and you'll see.

maybe not for long. (I kid I kid!)

I get that obviously, just wondered if you’d seen any actual indicators.

50 million people could die, and it wouldn't even scratch the surface of their extremely over crowded country.

The most blatant case of this was with jose and conor. It was clear that Dana wanted conor in and jose out.

When they wanted him to lose, this alpha male made sure he didnt

5c26434fbd773052644ad489.jpeg.jpg

you dont feel much when you get that bonus paycheck.

For some reason I always felt like they reaaaaally wanted Silva to lose. Made his run and his give no fucks attitude even more fun for me.
Anderson def pissed off Dana with his Non Fighting "performances" esp against Maia.

Back