I wonder if cheating husbands worry about giving their wives STDs

Here's the thing

It depends on my Depends.
@Green
Reaction score
I mean, assuming you're even wearing a condom, you can still get STDs. Also, if you give or receive oral, you can get STDs. So do guys who cheat worry about this? There are two reasons to worry. 1) Your wife knows you cheated. 2) It's fucked up to give your wife an STD, even if for some insane reason she didn't know you gave it to her.

they usually only care about themselves so no

I mean, assuming you're even wearing a condom, you can still get STDs. Also, if you give or receive oral, you can get STDs. So do guys who cheat worry about this? There are two reasons to worry. 1) Your wife knows you cheated. 2) It's fucked up to give your wife an STD, even if for some insane reason she didn't know you gave it to her.

Sounds like the syphilis has reached your brain.

Good luck, Capone.

If you are cheating, you def don't care about anyone else but you. And the wife can cheat too, it goes both ways.

they usually only care about themselves so no

If you are cheating, you def don't care about anyone else but you. And the wife can cheat too, it goes both ways.

That isn't necessarily true.

It's a selfish action yes. If the cheater feels a sense of guilt, it's because they know that they're doing something bad to someone they care about.

OP... I wouldn't know 100% but I'm sure when they're cheating they aren't under the assumption that the person they're sleeping with has an STD. They probably think they're safe so their significant other will be safe.

I've been around the Mayberry long enough to know my Sherbros don't wear condoms when cock docking some ''hottie'' who's dead name used to be Michael

I do care and worry about it. I do my best to be careful. I don't do one night stands and am very selective. I flat out ask a woman if she has been tested recently or ever had anything...if she doesn't like the question, too fucking bad. I cut out younger women. The biggest concern is HPV. 80% of the population will contract it at some point. Most never even know. Women in their 20's are the ones spreading it the most with 60% contracting it at some point.

If you have to a scumbag, FFS be a scumbag whovat least wears a condom.

I do care and worry about it. I do my best to be careful. I don't do one night stands and am very selective. I flat out ask a woman if she has been tested recently or ever had anything...if she doesn't like the question, too fucking bad. I cut out younger women. The biggest concern is HPV. 80% of the population will contract it at some point. Most never even know. Women in their 20's are the ones spreading it the most with 60% contracting it at some point.
That's why you only fuck virgins.

I don't think most give a shit. My aunt became sterile from an STD her (then) husband gave her.

I still don't know if I believe the HPV percentages. You'd think if the percentages were that high, that shit would spread to everyone who didn't marry their high school sweetheart. Doesn't make sense to me.

Would a cheating husband who gave his wife a STD, and was worried how to approach the subject with her, be pleased or annoyed if she confessed about an affair and thought she was the one who gave him the infection?<Prem974><{Ray1}>

Last edited:
I'm assuming they truely don't care much about their wives at all.

You think a dishonorable selfish husband gives a shit about his wife?

Hello fellow cheaters

fellowkids.jpg

Nice try, CIA

Back