I wonder how many people will throw away their stimulus money

You got the 2 grand already. Nice I was worried for a second when Biden didn't mention it in his speech but glad to see he kept his word and people getting their money.

i got the $600 direct deposit in December. Didnt even know they were sending out another round of checks for $1,400. Dope. This prepaid debit card shit has got to go. Put it in my bank account. Thanks. Bye

Mine came through Direct Deposit

i got the $600 direct deposit in December. Didnt even know they were sending out another round of checks for $1,400. Dope. This prepaid debit card shit has got to go. Put it in my bank account. Thanks. Bye

I have no idea why I got a paper check last time but I did.

I honestly think that's the goal. If let's say 100,000 people throw it away, they can spend that on transgender studies in Antigua or something wonky. It's like new found government money. See what happens when racoons take kratom. Some wild shit, ya know?

I honestly think that's the goal. If let's say 100,000 people throw it away, they can spend that on transgender studies in Antigua or something wonky. It's like new found government money. See what happens when racoons take kratom. Some wild shit, ya know?
I was thinking that too. Kinda like how stores push gift cards knowing a significant portion of them will never be used. Guvmint playing 4d chess.....

I almost did. These things absolutely look like junk mail. For those unaware instead of paper checks like last time they are mailing out debit cards that have to be activated.

View attachment 828854
View attachment 828853

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seattletimes.com/business/millions-of-stimulus-payments-were-mailed-as-prepaid-debit-cards-some-say-they-look-like-scams/?amp=1
my parents didn't even know that this letter was their stimulus until I pointed it out. they could have thrown out like 1200 dollars. I got the direct deposit.

Last edited:
I was thinking that too. Kinda like how stores push gift cards knowing a significant portion of them will never be used. Guvmint playing 4d chess.....

<seedat>
Do they have expiration dates on them? The cards I mean...not government tricks. Government tricks have been kicking since the 1700's and have zero expiration date.

Back