I won the lottery

Lol, that's awesome, man.

Congrats

The only thing I ever win in that contest is a small fry.

Congrats dude.

Congratulations man!! That's awesome

Congrats TS! Always glad to see a Sherdogger get a win!

That's awesome dude, grats!

Glad to see a Sherbro have good things come their way. Too often threads are about the opposite. Congrats!

Congrats, TS! Sounds like you had an awesome time and even left with extra cash to boot!

Maybe I missed it but how did u win the 10G?

And congrats sounds awesome

In all there were about 250 winners from the participating states. A certain number of us were also chosen to participate in the "local games." These local games were not part of the big game show where you could win a million. Some of these select local games will be televised as snippets during the main game show. At these local games you could win from a minimum of $100 up to a maximum of $10,000. After doing make up and making me change my shirt, they took me into a small room with a bunch of cameras and Todd Newton as the host. The game was really simple and all luck. There were 5 properties and the goal was to have a hotel on each property. You had to choose 2 out of 4 letters, A, B, C, or D. Behind each letter was 0 to 3 hotels. If you chose the combination that yielded 5 hotels you won $10,000. Any other combination and you won $250 per hotel. I chose C and D.

Back