I won S&P yyeehhaaa, nothin impressive but, letting you all know

Tits or GTFO.

lol yes. . . . . . . tits are involved.

I won't be able to get the vids up untill late next week, when I go to Scotland to meet my dad.

I also have videos of Brian Irwin, he competed in worlds strongest man 2005. He's an animal. He squatted 335kg with great depth and deadlifted 340kg I think. Those aren't his best lifts however sense he's coming of an injury.

Nice job, you will be over the 1000lb barrier by 17!! shit hot

I hope so lol, but I shall see how training goes. I will be lifting in the drug free organisations. the WDFPF record for deadlift is 220kg under 17, for the 75 and 82.5kg weight class. The bench is 130kg and the squat is 165kg. Those are all unequipped too. So that what I'm aiming for in the world event in sicily, november 2009.

Grats dude, I'll be looking forward to the video.

Congrads. It sounds like the minor slip ups you had were due to form, that's good! That kind of stuff can easily corrected especially since you already know what to do.

Keep us posted on your upcoming victories!!

Congrats on the great raw numbers! 161lbs and totaling 908lbs. Thats good. 5.63x bodyweight!

cheers everyone again for the positive feedback. My bench needs worked on something shocking. Especially after seeing that 14 year old becnh 400+ pounds. but Train insane or remain the same. Keith's thread "Secret" was great I have 2 months now of solid sleeping eating and most importantly training. So hopefully I will see big gains during this summer, due to the amount of sleep I want to get lol. ( I'm a bad sleeper lol so my recovery isn't the best)

Back