I wish Dana would go but I dont think anyone else could run the UFC

Business model. It is not about Nostalgia, it is about the business model. Dates are factual.
and yet you are oblivious to what really happened...

Try to hide, kid. It only exposes you further.

Why should he "go"? Because some worthless shertards don't like him? Those morons don't even know why they don't like him they're just following the crowd.

Dana has been awesome for the UFC. No promoter is perfect by any degree and all have to have a scumbag element about them to get the job done. Compared to boxing promoters Dana is a saint imo.

You can argue about fighters pay, but all the fighters get paid! Plenty of journeymen boxers needing to fight every other week and work second jobs to put food on the table, while risking health.

Anyway all that aside, Dana and his team done a fantastic job getting up and running last year at the beginning of the pandemic and where putting on events while many sports sat on the sidelines. We have had some pretty good cards in the last 12 months.

Pink Goof bless, long may he reign!

The Dana hate is unreasonable

He is literally the main reason why we still had fights to watch during the pandemic

Who else could fill his shoes?

OF COURSE there are thousands of people behind the scenes that helped the UFC grow, even the fans, but to discredit Dana is simply ignorance.. or plain stupidity.

I see non champions driving Ferrari's
You can hardly say that the fighters aren't getting paid

Up and comers all have it hard

Even GSP made something like $35000 against his fight with Hughes

If you think Dana is bad for the sport, you're simply just misinformed and jerk off way too much to think clearly

He is literally the main reason why we still had fights to watch during the pandemic

No, that was WME desperately trying to avoid bankruptcy (unfortunately). Dana didn’t do shit but almost cry on national TV after being cucked by Mickey Mouse but gets all the credit.

No, that was WME desperately trying to avoid bankruptcy (unfortunately). Dana didn’t do shit but almost cry on national TV after being cucked by Mickey Mouse but gets all the credit.

this guy is a prime example

Even the UFC brass urged Dana to put a halt on events, but Dana decided to move forward with it

this guy claims Dana didn't do shit

Some people are incorrigible

He's good at selling fights, making pressers entertaining. People focus too much on negotiations and relations. A lot of people can do those things. And better.

But if he's replaced who's gonna sell the fights? Coker and Eddie Hearn are boring. They could do Dana's job, but no one cares to watch them talk. No one cared to watch Lorenzo talk, either. It's why he sat back. You'd need a salesman like Sonnen.

Even the UFC brass urged Dana to put a halt on events, but Dana decided to move forward with it

ESPN wanted a pause, WME did not because their revenue dried up. Then Disney stepped in and told Dana to sit down and he said “Yes, master”

It would be impossible to run the UFC without being an arsehole.
Whoever replaced him would still be running the company under WME's parameters so I doubt there would be much real change. It might get a blander, nicer public face but I don't see much changing beyond that.

Dana white is so young, we can open this conversation in 10-12 years

It would be impossible to run the UFC without being an arsehole.
Whoever replaced him would still be running the company under WME's parameters so I doubt there would be much real change. It might get a blander, nicer public face but I don't see much changing beyond that.
but what if robin hood got the job????

Back