I wish Dana would go but I dont think anyone else could run the UFC

Put a weak-kneed politically correct inclusive idiot in Dana's job and watch the UFC turn into shit.

There are other people that could easily run the UFC and arguably do a better job but let's be honest, we all love Dana drama one way or another.

Yeah, we end up with some Woke Left Prick who makes fighters kneel and wear BLM tees.

Dana keeps the BS politics out of the UFC, so he's fine with me.

Jesus. Any excuse to use some right wing buzz words.

Put a weak-kneed politically correct inclusive idiot in Dana's job and watch the UFC turn into shit.

Hell yeah, this is true, it's like all the Democrat morons on this thread don't see whats going on in other sports.

This place will be full of 'I miss Dana' threads after he's gone.

Nick & Nate Diaz as dual president of the ufc. I can' wait.

Dana is part of the spectacle and promotion that is the ufc. Love him or hate him. When people aren’t talking about the fights or fighters, they’re talking about Dana, therefore talking about the ufc.

Yes there's a lot of pieces behind the curtain that make the show run, but Dana really was the difference maker from 2001-2007 when it took off. Fertitas were literally starting the process of shutting the UFC down right before TuF got underway. And the rest is history

I've never seen anyone be so completely wrong.

Dana was against TUF, Fertittas funded and went ahead with it. Dana's only role in the success of the UFC early on was his luck in having two rich friends who needed a dumb goon to do dirty shit for them so they could be behind the scenes and protect their image as two monster businessmen in Vegas.

Dana literally has next to nothing to do with UFC's success.

More corporate and pussified than it already is?

62007809_10157175693121276_2254501154840903680_n.jpg
Yes bro, do you really not watch other sports? This is nothing, and that Tshirt isn’t even that woke.

I've been saying it for years, Dana needs to go. He is egotistical ,greedy, corrupt, and just paints a bad picture for MMA. His level of pettiness and vindictiveness are freakin hilarious for someone who Is president of a multibillion dollar company. And I'm sure most of the fighters hate him.

But on the other hand I don't believe anyone else can be president of the UFC and make it work the way Dana can. Part of the reason why Dana has been so successful with the UFC is because the nature of the sport/business requires a little bit of street smarts and social IQ. Dana has these things. He was brought up in the slums of Boston and he barely graduated high school. Be he was involved with fighting from a young age and knew fighter personalities well. No one deals with fighters the way Dana can. It's a mix of business savvy and streets smart. A kid from Harvard business school would shit his pants trying to Dana's job.

It makes me sad to say but Dana will have to stay. The moment he leaves the ship will start sinking.

I actually think DC would be good in his role (at least in the public facing part of his role). Clearly has the passion, willing to state an opinion that might not be popular and has experience to evaluate talent.

LOL
Zuffa haters don't die...
nah, kid.
I am not hating on them, but not sucking up to them either.
The fact you think that the UFC is the end all - be all is what makes this conversation a waste of time.

Two things can be true. I ve said dana has peaked and taken the ufc as far as it can go. For it be main stream with the likes of boxing in terms of ppv sales. Someone a little more professional would have to be the face of the ufc business wise. At the same time I agree. I dont think anyone but dana could run the ufc. With dana at the helm ufc will be just one notch of being a fringe attraction.

nah, kid.
I am not hating on them, but not sucking up to them either.
The fact you think that the UFC is the end all - be all is what makes this conversation a waste of time.

Kid? I am not the one being all rebel. Just not hating on either and being unbiased unlike you. Just stating facts. Dana could manage any promotion out there, Coker.. We don't know if he would have the hands for this. Lets not forget that the ones that paved the path for Bellator and Strikeforce to be what they are were the Fertitas and Dana. The business model implemented by them in 2001 created a basis for Strikeforce (2018) and Bellator (2008) to exist. If you are older, you should be wiser.

Take care good Sir.

Kid? I am not the one being all rebel. Just not hating on either and being unbiased unlike you. Just stating facts. Dana could manage any promotion out there, Coker.. We don't know if he would have the hands for this. Lets not forget that the ones that paved the path for Bellator and Strikeforce to be what they are were the Fertitas and Dana. The business model implemented by them in 2001 created a basis for Strikeforce (2018) and Bellator (2008) to exist. If you are older, you should be wiser.

Take care good Sir.

it shows you are younger: You obviously was not alive during Pride/UFC origins, have selective memory (probably what you found in wikipedia), and most of all, don't make any sense.

First of all, I strongly suggest you to stop sucking Dana's balls.
If anything, there would be no UFC if Dana was the only one deciding things.
Let us remember that he was very much against many of the things that saved the promotion (i.e. ultimate fighter).

Second: what are you talking about? Scott can't deal with A-list fighters?
Child, please!
Scott created the last big tourney and stole Fedor from Dana's grasp. Or your erased from your memory all the show the UFC made in the media, meeting with Fedor and all his crying before, during and after it did not work out?
If any promoter could not deal with GOAT fighters, it is Dana. Just look how Jon spoke up against him/the UFC. Miocic, Francis.
Meanwhile, Bellator's fighters always praise Scott. So please, go look for facts before mouthing off your childish nonsense.

it shows you are younger: You obviously was not alive during Pride/UFC origins, have selective memory (probably what you found in wikipedia), and most of all, don't make any sense.

First of all, I strongly suggest you to stop sucking Dana's balls.
If anything, there would be no UFC if Dana was the only one deciding things.
Let us remember that he was very much against many of the things that saved the promotion (i.e. ultimate fighter).

Second: what are you talking about? Scott can't deal with A-list fighters?
Child, please!
Scott created the last big tourney and stole Fedor from Dana's grasp. Or your erased from your memory all the show the UFC made in the media, meeting with Fedor and all his crying before, during and after it did not work out?
If any promoter could not deal with GOAT fighters, it is Dana. Just look how Jon spoke up against him/the UFC. Miocic, Francis.
Meanwhile, Bellator's fighters always praise Scott. So please, go look for facts before mouthing off your childish nonsense.

Business model. It is not about Nostalgia, it is about the business model. Dates are factual.

The fact alone that you are resourcing to insults shows how I am right and you are literally foaming wherever you are. Have some class Sir.

Back