I wish Dana would go but I dont think anyone else could run the UFC

Gracious Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been saying it for years, Dana needs to go. He is egotistical ,greedy, corrupt, and just paints a bad picture for MMA. His level of pettiness and vindictiveness are freakin hilarious for someone who Is president of a multibillion dollar company. And I'm sure most of the fighters hate him.

But on the other hand I don't believe anyone else can be president of the UFC and make it work the way Dana can. Part of the reason why Dana has been so successful with the UFC is because the nature of the sport/business requires a little bit of street smarts and social IQ. Dana has these things. He was brought up in the slums of Boston and he barely graduated high school. Be he was involved with fighting from a young age and knew fighter personalities well. No one deals with fighters the way Dana can. It's a mix of business savvy and streets smart. A kid from Harvard business school would shit his pants trying to Dana's job.

It makes me sad to say but Dana will have to stay. The moment he leaves the ship will start sinking.

I've been saying it for years, Dana needs to go. He is egotistical ,greedy, corrupt, and just paints a bad picture for MMA. His level of pettiness and vindictiveness are freakin hilarious for someone who Is president of a multibillion dollar company. And I'm sure most of the fighters hate him.

But on the other hand I don't believe anyone else can be president of the UFC and make it work the way Dana can. Part of the reason why Dana has been so successful with the UFC is because the nature of the sport/business requires a little bit of street smarts and social IQ. Dana has these things. He was brought up in the slums of Boston and he barely graduated high school. Be he was involved with fighting from a young age and knew fighter personalities well. No one deals with fighters the way Dana can. It's a mix of business savvy and streets smart. A kid from Harvard business school would shit his pants trying to Dana's job.

It makes me sad to say but Dana will have to stay. The moment he leaves the ship will start sinking.
the slums of Boston, what?

You really think out of billions of people not one can run UFC?

Dana gets too much credit and criticism for the UFC. There are lot of people in the background that made the UFC successful abs have played a part in short changing fighters but we know who they are because they are the spokesperson.
Yes there's a lot of pieces behind the curtain that make the show run, but Dana really was the difference maker from 2001-2007 when it took off. Fertitas were literally starting the process of shutting the UFC down right before TuF got underway. And the rest is history
Sports leagues change presidents all the time. How old are you 12?
UFC ain't some regular sports league. There's no unions so you have to deal with fighters on an individual basis. It's a pain in the ass. Just look at what Dana's dealing with regarding Ngannou. It's now spilled out into the media. Before that it was Diego Sanchez and Fabia. And then before that it was Jones not wanting to fight Francis and leaking stuff to the media. A regular business guy would have no fuckin clue how to deal with these fighters

Once in a lifetime UFC bigwig.

J/K, can't stand the jerk. I think anyone could do a better job. The UFC is doing well in spite of his running the helm. Just think what an organization it could be if they had someone of character running the show.

Yes there's a lot of pieces behind the curtain that make the show run, but Dana really was the difference maker from 2001-2007 when it took off. Fertitas were literally starting the process of shutting the UFC down right before TuF got underway. And the rest is history

UFC ain't some regular sports league. There's no unions so you have to deal with fighters on an individual basis. It's a pain in the ass. Just look at what Dana's dealing with regarding Ngannou. It's now spilled out into the media. Before that it was Diego Sanchez and Fabia. And then before that it was Jones not wanting to fight Francis and leaking stuff to the media. A regular business guy would have no fuckin clue how to deal with these fighters

Because a regular business guy wouldn't try to screw them over and over. Why doesn't it happen in boxing, high profile boxers like Fury, Wilder, Joshua, Canelo, GGG never complain about pay. Why is that ? Because they get freakin paid that's why

Yeah, we end up with some Woke Left Prick who makes fighters kneel and wear BLM tees.

Dana keeps the BS politics out of the UFC, so he's fine with me.

Coker, Sefo, Randy, Rich Franklin would all be more than capable of doing Dana's job. He's a red manbaby with a hooker and gambling addiction, he's not special.

I recall calling for Scott Coker to take his place.
I still think it would work better.

Dana could work on the background, but not as the fact of the UFC nor as the interface with fighters.
That would work out amazingly well, I think!

that's just how you have to be in order to run a successful business.
if he was a spineless blob like scott coker, where do you think UFC would be today?????

without dana, there's no MMA. deal with it. he is the godking of MMA

DANA BLESS

Stop all the non sense once Dana dies MMA dies. All the hate he gets will turn into Love for the Man. Stop fooling.

Back