I wish Anderson Silva would speak English more !

Anderson's English is absolutely horrible. Sonnen, successfully, trolled everybody into believing that Silva simply refused to speak the language, even though he could. I'd rather hear him speak portuguese since his answers would mean more.

"Aye break ya face" was epic, though.

I wish you would get off your lazy ass and go learn some Portugese!

His English isn't half bad, from that interview he did at the GSP fight. Someone was translating the questions, but what he spoke was as good as any 2nd language I can speak. :icon_lol:

So you want that the best fighter in the history of the sport learn to speak your lenguage because you are to lazy to learn his native lenguage
wonka.jpg

tell me more

See this crazy thing about human beings and fans in general is that they are interested in the athletes both in and out of the cage. Mindboggling I know, the fighters should just fight and then fuck off shouldn't they Dillinger?

Lol. I like it.

It is uncomfortable speaking a foreign language when everybody that can hear knows every mistake you're making. It's more comfortable when the people around you also make those mistakes. He speaks English but not very well.

this. nobody outside of my immediate family and my girl has ever heard me speak spanish because i feel insecure about it. even though i don't care if someone has broken english. it's a wierd thing

this. nobody outside of my immediate family and my girl has ever heard me speak spanish because i feel insecure about it. even though i don't care if someone has broken english. it's a wierd thing

Very true. My Asian friends are always down on themselves over their English. I'm like, dude you sound fine. Just never occurred to me someone could be so insecure about a 2nd language.

As a child, I lived in Spain and (as I was learning Spanish and going to school there) I didn't have that insecurity at all. Fuck it...

But, you're a kid I guess, and are blissfully ignorant of the world around you.

Can't begin to imagine how hard it would be to fluently speak a language you're not 100% fluent in without the nerves of monstrously fucking up with millions watching. I don't really give a fuck what language he speaks and I sure as hell wouldn't want something like that imposed on me if I was in that situation. Again up to the fighter what language they want to speak and if they give English a go, good on em.

i oo brekk a yoo fess man!

Exhibit A, pretty funny though hahaha

So you want that the best fighter in the history of the sport learn to speak your lenguage because you are to lazy to learn his native lenguage
wonka.jpg

tell me more

Lol English isn't my native language, I learnt it. I also speak French, spanish, japanese.

Who is lazy again?

Back