I Will Sleep With 100 Women

I put up some numbers right after my divorce but I’m a lot happier now that I’m in a committed relationship.

I had peen issues as a teen, so I had a few "make-up" years when I got older. Sad thing for me, is I would have been the early starter type, and girls really liked me. I had to become an alcoholic by 16 to make up for it at the time. Less Lead to depression. Sucked. I got up to probably around 40+, with a couple years around 10 working in gyms.

I put up some numbers right after my divorce but I’m a lot happier now that I’m in a committed relationship.
yeah but what happens when she realizes being a taco doctor is not a real doctor

All you need is one good one.

but 99 others along the way sounds fun.

Yep.
Fucking around with that many girls just messes up your sexual psyche.
It builds up unrealistic expectations and desires from your future non-whore wife.
Get some experience and have a little fun, but getting crazy makes it hard to go back to normal.

Yeah you can't just pump the brakes at 100 and then find true love with the next girl without mentally fucking over yourself and the new girl.

At the same time!!! Good luck with that!

Tl;dr: I sucked at getting girls, so now I'm gonna get 100 to prove I no longer suck.

This has always been a goal of mine. I was basically an incel growing up. Didn't really kiss a girl until I was 20. By 22 I was engaged to the girl of my dreams, and we're still together. She's bisexual, so we have an open relationship where we can sleep with women (but she can't sleep with guys).

I'll be honest and say this goal is 100% based off me compensating for my childhood and teen years. With this goal I'll show that any guy, even someone who was as unattractive and socially clueless as me, can hit 100. There's a lot of guys out there who have no clue how high their potential is.

I'll bump this when I hit 100. I'll try to offer proof, but I'm not showing my face or any of the girls' faces (due to privacy). I'll also add in any lessons I learn. Wish me luck and an AIDS-free future, Sherbros!
Women are not trophies.

Want to bang, go for it. Keeping track and letting the number inflate your ego reeks of insecurity.

If you are a single man in his 20~30s, have a decent income with secured private living space and a car and have trouble getting laid regularly, then you are either ugly as fuck with a tiny cock or have no charisma.

Back