I Will Sleep With 100 Women

I only got to 20 in my life and now I’m married. No way I’ll ever see 80 more women to my record unless my wife were to die Lord forbid. I’d never remarry and then I’d fully indulge my sexual appetite.

Lol at being engaged to a whore and pimp at the same time.

So....HPV is a given with 100 girls. It’s spread by contact. So even if TS wore a condom, his girl is going to get it orally. Then pass it to him via kissing and BJs. Then they pass it back and forth like A hot potato. No way around it. Almost every one of the guys and girls I know not in a faithful relationship have gotten it.
yeah exactly.

Tl;dr: I sucked at getting girls, so now I'm gonna get 100 to prove I no longer suck.

This has always been a goal of mine. I was basically an incel growing up. Didn't really kiss a girl until I was 20. By 22 I was engaged to the girl of my dreams, and we're still together. She's bisexual, so we have an open relationship where we can sleep with women (but she can't sleep with guys).

I'll be honest and say this goal is 100% based off me compensating for my childhood and teen years. With this goal I'll show that any guy, even someone who was as unattractive and socially clueless as me, can hit 100. There's a lot of guys out there who have no clue how high their potential is.

I'll bump this when I hit 100. I'll try to offer proof, but I'm not showing my face or any of the girls' faces (due to privacy). I'll also add in any lessons I learn. Wish me luck and an AIDS-free future, Sherbros!

Some life advice for you bro.

And you probably dont want it.

Dont do it. In this day and age 100 chicks is easy to do and you're going to prove it. That's like proving to yourself its easy to OD on alcohol or...tylenol.

Just cause you can do it doesn't make it wise.

No matter how "safe" you are you are very likely to contract herpes/hpv let alone the rest of the stds out there.. Cause lets be honest in a chase for a 100 girls you aren't exactly going classy.

Have some self respect my man. Your worth more than that.

Also your open relationship is an unhealthy relationship. Not saying you should break it off but i would disconnect and reevaluate things.

Best of luck

Used to know this dude who had the same goal. Said he would settle down after banging 100 girls. Kept his word. Found himself a wife, had a kid and divorced a year later.

What a surprise.

Definitely. My fiancee is gonna help me make it. She's way better than me at taking good pics. She's already got some good looking girls from Tinder.
<LikeReally5>

Listen dude, I know you think this is cool and you're excited about having a bi fiancee that's willing to pimp you out while she whores herself around town but that's the exact opposite of cool. That's actually kind of gross. Neither of you are ready for marriage so don't do it. Also, stop fooling yourself that she's not fucking dudes because she's. If she's not now she'll soon. She clearly wants to fuck around, what makes you think she'll settle with your dick? That's ridiculous, don't be naive.

Now, about your OP... no amount of pussy will make you feel better about yourself. Having sex for sex sake is not as fun as it sounds. Promiscuity is toxic to the soul and the mind, it brings unhappiness, often depression. A weird mix of emotions that include despair, emptiness and disconnection. A friend once described as feeling soulless. That's fucking dark! Humans need ties, we need intimacy, we need companionship... Form those things in your life and take care of them, they are so valuable.

And like many other sherbros said, please go see a therapist to help you overcome that low self-esteem in a healthy manner.

Cheers!

My x wife was bi, we were party animals at night.
We had a good 10 year relationship.
Then it was over.
We get a long now.
I get a long with all my ex 's.

But I'm happy being with just one person now.
Sex means a lot more when your not getting it though I suppose.

I dated a bi gal in college and we had the same deal, we could both sleep with other girls but she couldn't sleep with other bros. She actually was ok with just threesomes and not doing it alone but I have never considered it cheating for a girl to get with another girl so that was the agreement we came to. And it was everything I hoped and dreamed it would be, we would go out and she would get someone to come back with us pretty much every time we went out. Long story short, she eventually cheated on me with another bro (or more who knows). Regardless of the situation, if someone can not be happy being monogamous then it is only a matter of time before they cheat.

Also, its 2019....with tinder, bumble, facebook, black people meet, etc, hitting 100 girls is a piece of cake for any jabroni with a decent personality.

Used to know this dude who had the same goal. Said he would settle down after banging 100 girls. Kept his word. Found himself a wife, had a kid and divorced a year later.

What a surprise.
Yep.
Fucking around with that many girls just messes up your sexual psyche.
It builds up unrealistic expectations and desires from your future non-whore wife.
Get some experience and have a little fun, but getting crazy makes it hard to go back to normal.

I'll bump this when I hit 100.
tenor.gif

In one night? That would be quite an achievement.

Tl;dr: I sucked at getting girls, so now I'm gonna get 100 to prove I no longer suck.

This has always been a goal of mine. I was basically an incel growing up. Didn't really kiss a girl until I was 20. By 22 I was engaged to the girl of my dreams, and we're still together. She's bisexual, so we have an open relationship where we can sleep with women (but she can't sleep with guys).

I'll be honest and say this goal is 100% based off me compensating for my childhood and teen years. With this goal I'll show that any guy, even someone who was as unattractive and socially clueless as me, can hit 100. There's a lot of guys out there who have no clue how high their potential is.

I'll bump this when I hit 100. I'll try to offer proof, but I'm not showing my face or any of the girls' faces (due to privacy). I'll also add in any lessons I learn. Wish me luck and an AIDS-free future, Sherbros!
Be sure to blog about this when you're done.
I spend so much time during work reading MSN news that it's getting monotonous, at times.
If I see a "I had sex with 100 women. Here's what I want you to know" headline, or "This man man went from -3 sex partners to 105 by making three small changes"

I'll know you've arrived
{<redford}

You shouldn't rely on your girl for all of them, btw. Nor just from online, imo.
Also might consider if you should get married unless you're gonna stay in the lifestyle.

Haha I figured this reply would eventually come. The issue is that I understandably can't give pics of my or the girls' faces. I'll think of some way to give proof.
Take pictures of their feet.

Last edited:
So....HPV is a given with 100 girls. It’s spread by contact. So even if TS wore a condom, his girl is going to get it orally. Then pass it to him via kissing and BJs. Then they pass it back and forth like A hot potato. No way around it. Almost every one of the guys and girls I know not in a faithful relationship have gotten it.
Sounds like none of the guys or girls you know use Saran Wrap.
<Y2JSmirk>

Back