I Will Sleep With 100 Women

LOL. Was that all it took`?
Its not because of all the whining for years. AND the snitching on other posters to Crave?
See OTer snitches on each other to CRAVE. Thats how OT they are.

EDIT yes it was the crave thing

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-ot-is-closed.3938587/

Was it OT regulars hitting up Crave, or posters from other forums crying about that place to Crave..? I’m betting the latter, it’s happened before.

If you're smart, you'll quit long before 100. The first 5-10 should be all you need to know that you can get women (maybe 20 if you're slow on getting your technique down). After that, it's just wash, rinse, repeat. It doesn't prove anything at girl 45 that you didn't know at girl 25.

Quality over quantity - can you bag a CEO, a doctor, a female engineer, a wealthy woman, etc. Or unique challenges - mile high club with a stranger or can you get laid without ever making the approach? Or can you bag 2 friends in the same night? Can you bag a stripper at the strip club without paying for anything? Can you convince a girl to pay you for sex?

That's skill. Just banging a bunch of random women off dating apps or from the bars doesn't really raise the bar.

This sounds much more interesting..

Are 100 a lot now of days? I figured with online hookups that 100 would be easy.

Oh to be young again.

Good luck buddy.

hopefully she doesnt get hpv from one of the thots who is fucking God knows who, gets cancer and has to get the procedure that ensures she will never have kids,if she survives, just because of your insecurity.

Tl;dr: I sucked at getting girls, so now I'm gonna get 100 to prove I no longer suck.

. She's bisexual, so we have an open relationship where we can sleep with women (but she can't sleep with guys).

I'll be honest

.....upload_2019-4-2_19-43-33.jpeg

Maybe it's just because I live in a shithole with limited options but I couldn't imagine the time and effort needed to bang 100 ho's.

Are you really that bored?

Lmao @ this thread. Talk to me when you hit 1k.

I can see the news headline already:

"Ted Bundy Cop Cat Boasts of Crimes on Martial Arts Forum."

Tl;dr: I sucked at getting girls, so now I'm gonna get 100 to prove I no longer suck.

This has always been a goal of mine. I was basically an incel growing up. Didn't really kiss a girl until I was 20. By 22 I was engaged to the girl of my dreams, and we're still together. She's bisexual, so we have an open relationship where we can sleep with women (but she can't sleep with guys).

I'll be honest and say this goal is 100% based off me compensating for my childhood and teen years. With this goal I'll show that any guy, even someone who was as unattractive and socially clueless as me, can hit 100. There's a lot of guys out there who have no clue how high their potential is.

I'll bump this when I hit 100. I'll try to offer proof, but I'm not showing my face or any of the girls' faces (due to privacy). I'll also add in any lessons I learn. Wish me luck and an AIDS-free future, Sherbros!

One question, one observation, and one brag.

Q) Did you become better looking by the age of 22 ?

O) Opening your relationship is never a good idea, you're setting yourself for The Great Cuckening.

B) I know that feel, breh. I was an ugly teenager, and as an adult I kept looking better and better until I had no problem getting girls. One of my greatest achievements is ending up sleeping with a girl I had a major crush on whom I used to get friendzoned by. Met her about 5 years later, and although she was engaged, she couldn't resist the temptation to get fucked by me. Her fiance wants her to be perfect, while I don't judge her at all. Since four years, I see her once every year for a night of sex, drugs, and all sorts of filth.

You already lost. You only proved you're essentially no different from a homosexual.

This has always been a goal of mine. I was basically an incel growing up. Didn't really kiss a girl until I was 20. By 22 I was engaged to the girl of my dreams, and we're still together. She's bisexual, so we have an open relationship where we can sleep with women (but she can't sleep with guys).
You won't grow up until you stop using other people as jack off toys. You're doing harm to yourself as well as those women.

but I'm not showing my face or any of the girls' faces

bb2.gif

hopefully she doesnt get hpv from one of the thots who is fucking God knows who, gets cancer and has to get the procedure that ensures she will never have kids,if she survives, just because of your insecurity.
So....HPV is a given with 100 girls. It’s spread by contact. So even if TS wore a condom, his girl is going to get it orally. Then pass it to him via kissing and BJs. Then they pass it back and forth like A hot potato. No way around it. Almost every one of the guys and girls I know not in a faithful relationship have gotten it.

Sleeping with 100 women is easy, but what is the point? It doesn't prove that you don't suck, because there are countless of easy sluts out there.

Also don't forget

7e7.jpg

Nvm.

Last edited:
Back