I Will Sleep With 100 Women

Lol thread of the year thus far . Keep us posted and strap up

Last edited:
I believe you but what else you got going on your vision board there, pardner?

My wife hooking up with chicks sounds fun once or twice but all the time? Still gonna get jealous especially if I cant smash too.

TS gonna wake up and the wifes gonna be gone with a tinder fling one day.

How do you even keep count? I have no idea how many, I can't even remember most of their names.

I just tried to remember nationalities and that's hard enough, English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, French, Italian, Dutch, Latvian, Lithuanian, Romanian, Russian, Polish, Kenyan, Cameroonian, Ghanaian, Pakistani, Jamaican, Barbadian, Nigerian, Indian and that's without even leaving London. I've probably forgotten some nationalities too.

Sounds like a great way to become a cynical douche with a bunch of STDs. Also not sure how you can count it as "proving you don't suck at getting girls" if you're counting on your gf to get them for you.

Congrats on the open relationship.

Tread wisely, proceed with caution.

Don't go falling in love with none of that there new pussy or you're gonna have a bad time.

I'll bump this when I hit 100
Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

I was essentially in the same boat as TS growing up, so I get the motivation...but like others have said, just racking up numbers gets old. You'd be better off having 100 threesomes with your girl.

100%.

if you already know that any guy can improve themselves, and get girls as a result, i don't see the need in getting with 100 women. why? it honestly just sounds like you want to be a player. hey, nothing wrong with that. though i've always wondered what the point of an open relationship is. isn't the point of being with someone to 100% dedicate yourself to that person? it seems pointless to be in one, if you're going to screw around with other people, anyway.
I wish my brain worked like yours.

How will you keep count on this?

Forgot names before gettin' to 20...

Try not to get STDs I guess good luck.

Word to the wise:

You never want to put all of your validation and self worth into how many girls you can bang... it's counterintuitive.

It's attractive when you have other things going for you. When you are passionate. When you are a boss at something. Your value is tied to things besides women.

Word to the wise:

You never want to put all of your validation and self worth into how many girls you can bang... it's counterintuitive.

It's attractive when you have other things going for you. When you are passionate. When you are a boss at something. Your value is tied to things besides women.
Is that what you look for in another man?

: D

I'd suggest going to see a therapist instead, that will likely yield better results for your happiness and long termterm being. All that shit in the op just sounds like a bad idea thats going to end, badly.

Its just after noon here on the West coast.

Just got a new bottle of whiskey.

I just popped the top. Time to sit back, wait for 25 minutes then start making east coast vs west coast rap threads and getting banned.

Maybe I'll do rock this time. In honor of Zep getting back together.

Is there east coast west coast rock?

Then I'm gonna bang 100 women in one day. Beat that TS.

You’re not going to prove anything to anyone and you will regret this, even if you enjoy it at the time. Just being honest with you. Your choice though...

If you're smart, you'll quit long before 100. The first 5-10 should be all you need to know that you can get women (maybe 20 if you're slow on getting your technique down). After that, it's just wash, rinse, repeat. It doesn't prove anything at girl 45 that you didn't know at girl 25.

Quality over quantity - can you bag a CEO, a doctor, a female engineer, a wealthy woman, etc. Or unique challenges - mile high club with a stranger or can you get laid without ever making the approach? Or can you bag 2 friends in the same night? Can you bag a stripper at the strip club without paying for anything? Can you convince a girl to pay you for sex?

That's skill. Just banging a bunch of random women off dating apps or from the bars doesn't really raise the bar.

If you're smart, you'll quit long before 100. The first 5-10 should be all you need to know that you can get women (maybe 20 if you're slow on getting your technique down). After that, it's just wash, rinse, repeat. It doesn't prove anything at girl 45 that you didn't know at girl 25.

Quality over quantity - can you bag a CEO, a doctor, a female engineer, a wealthy woman, etc. Or unique challenges - mile high club with a stranger or can you get laid without ever making the approach? Or can you bag 2 friends in the same night? Can you bag a stripper at the strip club without paying for anything? Can you convince a girl to pay you for sex?

That's skill. Just banging a bunch of random women off dating apps or from the bars doesn't really raise the bar.

That reminds me of Barney from How I Met Your Mother was pulling so much that he started making challenges for himself.

David Faustino (Bud Bundy from Married with Children) was rolling with some PUAs (for some reason). He was doing crazy challenges like you need to pick a girl up with your mouth taped and being unable to talk. It went to show anyone can pull with enough persistence.

Back