I Will Sleep With 100 Women

Not sure how you managed to make an account here; I thought you needed to nail at least 150 before being allowed on post on Sherdog.

LOL. Was that all it took`?
Its not because of all the whining for years. AND the snitching on other posters to Crave?
See OTer snitches on each other to CRAVE. Thats how OT they are.

EDIT yes it was the crave thing

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-ot-is-closed.3938587/
Lol they spend years piping, snitching, and backtracking each other, then they're always like awe what happened to our forum

<LikeReally5>

Tl;dr: I sucked at getting girls, so now I'm gonna get 100 to prove I no longer suck.

This has always been a goal of mine. I was basically an incel growing up. Didn't really kiss a girl until I was 20. By 22 I was engaged to the girl of my dreams, and we're still together. She's bisexual, so we have an open relationship where we can sleep with women (but she can't sleep with guys).

I'll be honest and say this goal is 100% based off me compensating for my childhood and teen years. With this goal I'll show that any guy, even someone who was as unattractive and socially clueless as me, can hit 100. There's a lot of guys out there who have no clue how high their potential is.

I'll bump this when I hit 100. I'll try to offer proof, but I'm not showing my face or any of the girls' faces (due to privacy). I'll also add in any lessons I learn. Wish me luck and an AIDS-free future, Sherbros!

This is an utterly useless goal man. Even in terms of pure sex you will be missing out. Takes time to get a rhythm with someone and get to the best sex.

This is a waste of your life and energy on other levels too.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I'm not going to question your motivations and whether this is a healthy pursuit, all I can suggest is to practice safe sex.

It may sound like something you hear in a 1990s PSA ad, but an alarming number of people have STD/STIs - I remember reading a recent study that suggested more than 20% of college age students sought treatment for an STI in the past calendar year.

Given that you have a partner that you presumably care about - always remember that it's her safety that needs to be considered as well. What you catch, you will likely pass on to her.

Good luck in your quest for promiscuity.
Dad?

Not sure how you managed to make an account here; I thought you needed to nail at least 150 before being allowed on post on Sherdog.

150 9/10s too

She's bisexual, so we have an open relationship where we can sleep with women

tenor.gif

(but she can't sleep with guys).

giphy.gif

Tl;dr: I sucked at getting girls, so now I'm gonna get 100 to prove I no longer suck.

This has always been a goal of mine. I was basically an incel growing up. Didn't really kiss a girl until I was 20. By 22 I was engaged to the girl of my dreams, and we're still together. She's bisexual, so we have an open relationship where we can sleep with women (but she can't sleep with guys).

I'll be honest and say this goal is 100% based off me compensating for my childhood and teen years. With this goal I'll show that any guy, even someone who was as unattractive and socially clueless as me, can hit 100. There's a lot of guys out there who have no clue how high their potential is.

I'll bump this when I hit 100. I'll try to offer proof, but I'm not showing my face or any of the girls' faces (due to privacy). I'll also add in any lessons I learn. Wish me luck and an AIDS-free future, Sherbros!

if you already know that any guy can improve themselves, and get girls as a result, i don't see the need in getting with 100 women. why? it honestly just sounds like you want to be a player. hey, nothing wrong with that. though i've always wondered what the point of an open relationship is. isn't the point of being with someone to 100% dedicate yourself to that person? it seems pointless to be in one, if you're going to screw around with other people, anyway.

Those guys that bang a lot of chicks like that are essentially the male equivalent of a slut and tend to, in my experience, run in circles that involve a lot of drugs and partying. The reality of it often doesn't look as glamourous as one might imagine and the STD's.

It's pretty glamorous tho.

Yeah, this is pointless, and dumb.
Sex is overrated. Sleeping with a 100 girls won't give you anything but potential STDs and mild depression. Banging a bunch of different broads gets old after a while.
And especially when it's these 1 night deals, a lot of times the sex isn't all that great, and wasn't worth the time, energy, and money you put into making it happen.

You have a bisexual chick that seems like a freak in the sack. What more could you want?
lol And girls always say they're cool with shit....until they're not.
There's no way this shit doesn't come back to bite you in the ass.

I was essentially in the same boat as TS growing up, so I get the motivation...but like others have said, just racking up numbers gets old. You'd be better off having 100 threesomes with your girl.

Do what you gotta do. From personal experience, and from meeting other guys who had sex with a lot of girls, you will probably lose yourself in the process.

Lots of sex will be great for a while but eventually you'll enter a dark period where things feel meaningless. Youll wonder how you lost your way.

If you do some honest introspection and take action you'll come full circle wiser, smarter, and better. And have a natural ability to meet women.

A lot of guys dont come full circle. They get stuck and are very unhappy - constantly feeling like they have to be "on" to be liked (though they will appear to be living an incredible life).

Anyway, just keep that in mind so when you reach that point you don't get trapped in the cycle.

If your girl is bisexual you should be chasing threesomes bro

Back