I Will Sleep With 100 Women

"going to sleep with a 100 women"
Post a thread on Sherdog.

Dude I think you are doing it wrong..

If you're not trolling, you sound like sex addict. Were you abused by a relative or something?

Fucking 100+ chicks and keeping tabs has nothing to do with helping others reach their "potential". This sounds like it's all about you and your insecurities. Go and see a therapist and find constructive ways at improving your self esteem.

Didn't really kiss a girl until I was 20. By 22 I was engaged to the girl of my dreams, and we're still together.
I'll be honest and say this goal is 100% based off me compensating for my childhood and teen years.
I really don't get the point. You found the girl of your dreams at 22 and still feel you need to compensate whatever? I would say that finding her is the best compensation one could ever hope for.

Also, if you're banging girls just for numbers while having already the one you really care for in your life… that sounds like a damn chore. I could unerstand that since you''re in an open relationship, you can go for one or another outside bang just for fun. But that would probably be with girls that somehow sparked more interest in you other than owning a pussy.

Do what you want, pal. But banging chicks easy to bang is a damn risk. There is no zero risk in things like that, and I don't understand why one would take that risk just to reach a number noone cares about.

I know guys that had sex with more than 100 girls easy, but they actually never even payed attention to it. It was just happening, and they don't even brag about it. Others could do it but don't.

Whatever you decide, stay safe and be happy. I still hope you were drunk when you posted that

It won't be as cool as you used to think it would once you do it

Do what you want, pal. But banging chicks easy to bang is a damn risk. [...]

I know guys that had sex with more than 100 girls easy, but they actually never even payed attention to it. It was just happening, and they don't even brag about it. Others could do it but don't.
Those guys that bang a lot of chicks like that are essentially the male equivalent of a slut and tend to, in my experience, run in circles that involve a lot of drugs and partying. The reality of it often doesn't look as glamourous as one might imagine and the STD's.

Last edited:
A guy I work with stopped counting at 300. Aim high TS.

Go and see a therapist and find constructive ways at improving your self esteem.

To nitpick here, accomplishing something is more constructive for building self-esteem than talking with someone about yourself.

This one act is not the singular cure, but self-esteem is only built through accomplishment.

Looks are overrated, confidence/sense of humor is underrated when it comes to acquiring vag.

confucius-says.jpg

Looks are overrated, confidence/sense of humor is underrated when it comes to acquiring vag.

100 probably isn't difficult if you lower your standards.

Tl;dr: I sucked at getting girls, so now I'm gonna get 100 to prove I no longer suck.

This has always been a goal of mine. I was basically an incel growing up. Didn't really kiss a girl until I was 20. By 22 I was engaged to the girl of my dreams, and we're still together. She's bisexual, so we have an open relationship where we can sleep with women (but she can't sleep with guys).

I'll be honest and say this goal is 100% based off me compensating for my childhood and teen years. With this goal I'll show that any guy, even someone who was as unattractive and socially clueless as me, can hit 100. There's a lot of guys out there who have no clue how high their potential is.

I'll bump this when I hit 100. I'll try to offer proof, but I'm not showing my face or any of the girls' faces (due to privacy). I'll also add in any lessons I learn. Wish me luck and an AIDS-free future, Sherbros!

While I'm not going to question your motivations and whether this is a healthy pursuit, all I can suggest is to practice safe sex.

It may sound like something you hear in a 1990s PSA ad, but an alarming number of people have STD/STIs - I remember reading a recent study that suggested more than 20% of college age students sought treatment for an STI in the past calendar year.

Given that you have a partner that you presumably care about - always remember that it's her safety that needs to be considered as well. What you catch, you will likely pass on to her.

Good luck in your quest for promiscuity.

If you define your existence by sex, it is as meaningful as those of bacterias.

Your gf is using this tactic to find the woman of her dreams.

You are my hero!

like its hard, there are so many loser bitches out there looking for somebody to fullfil the expectations their stupid brains give them that smashing 100 of them is not even a feat

Tl;dr: I sucked at getting girls, so now I'm gonna get 100 to prove I no longer suck.

This has always been a goal of mine. I was basically an incel growing up. Didn't really kiss a girl until I was 20. By 22 I was engaged to the girl of my dreams, and we're still together. She's bisexual, so we have an open relationship where we can sleep with women (but she can't sleep with guys).

I'll be honest and say this goal is 100% based off me compensating for my childhood and teen years. With this goal I'll show that any guy, even someone who was as unattractive and socially clueless as me, can hit 100. There's a lot of guys out there who have no clue how high their potential is.

I'll bump this when I hit 100. I'll try to offer proof, but I'm not showing my face or any of the girls' faces (due to privacy). I'll also add in any lessons I learn. Wish me luck and an AIDS-free future, Sherbros!

Meh I slept with 58 and im 30 now. I can bang out another 50 in 5 years.

But Quality is more important

Back