I Will Sleep With 100 Women

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tl;dr: I sucked at getting girls, so now I'm gonna get 100 to prove I no longer suck.

This has always been a goal of mine. I was basically an incel growing up. Didn't really kiss a girl until I was 20. By 22 I was engaged to the girl of my dreams, and we're still together. She's bisexual, so we have an open relationship where we can sleep with women (but she can't sleep with guys).

I'll be honest and say this goal is 100% based off me compensating for my childhood and teen years. With this goal I'll show that any guy, even someone who was as unattractive and socially clueless as me, can hit 100. There's a lot of guys out there who have no clue how high their potential is.

I'll bump this when I hit 100. I'll try to offer proof, but I'm not showing my face or any of the girls' faces (due to privacy). I'll also add in any lessons I learn. Wish me luck and an AIDS-free future, Sherbros!

Will they bring back the OT tomorrow?

..Hopefully?

Could you post maybe graphic descriptions of your hookups so I (can) masturbate to them imagining I am you

Last edited:
Definitely. My fiancee is gonna help me make it. She's way better than me at taking good pics. She's already got some good looking girls from Tinder.
Pics at least of chicks she's banged?

Tl;dr: I sucked at getting girls, so now I'm gonna get 100 to prove I no longer suck.

This has always been a goal of mine. I was basically an incel growing up. Didn't really kiss a girl until I was 20. By 22 I was engaged to the girl of my dreams, and we're still together. She's bisexual, so we have an open relationship where we can sleep with women (but she can't sleep with guys).

I'll be honest and say this goal is 100% based off me compensating for my childhood and teen years. With this goal I'll show that any guy, even someone who was as unattractive and socially clueless as me, can hit 100. There's a lot of guys out there who have no clue how high their potential is.

I'll bump this when I hit 100. I'll try to offer proof, but I'm not showing my face or any of the girls' faces (due to privacy). I'll also add in any lessons I learn. Wish me luck and an AIDS-free future, Sherbros!
can she sleep with lesbian preop transwomen?

Pics at least of chicks she's banged?
I don't feel comfortable showing the girls' faces, though there obviously has to be a way to cross out their faces before submitting the pics. I don't know how to cross off the faces yet though. When I hit 100 I can show proof of my fiancee's girls too possibly.

Anyone can hit 100 if they drop their standards low enough.

Literally, none of this ever happened nor will happen.

If its gone for good its 100% grizzard2bid's fault. He went full stormfront in there.
Is that the scuttlebutt? He’s always had that bomb waiting to drop and he would always hint at it.
But his bad could it have been this is sherdog after all.

Literally, none of this ever happened nor will happen.
Haha I figured this reply would eventually come. The issue is that I understandably can't give pics of my or the girls' faces. I'll think of some way to give proof.

Also, it's typically not that hard to tell who is bullshitting online based on how they post and what advice they give.

One day you'll be an average sherdogger @A.S. Deep one day.

Haha I figured this reply would eventually come. The issue is that I understandably can't give pics of my or the girls' faces. I'll think of some way to give proof.

Also, it's typically not that hard to tell who is bullshitting online based on how they post and what advice they give.
just have them brand your initials into them and take body shots including said brand.

Why are you here?

Failed at 1

Last edited:
Back