I will be having a Skype technical Interview for a new job later

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
This is going to be my first time being interviewed via Skype or any virtual stuff.
What are the things I should do or prepare? How is it different from an actual face to face interview?

Anyone knows what questions are being asked for a technical interview as a Developer?

just jack off on cam for your new boss.

Sure to get the job.

Make sure you're wearing revealing clothing. If you feel comfortable the interviewer will pick up on that.

I would treat it the same as a face to face interview. Dress smart and be honest about your tehcnical skills. Most interviewers can see through any bullshit so don't try and lie about your technical experience. I'm not a developer so I don't know what they might ask you, I guess they will ask about what you've worked on in the past and what tools and programming languages you have experience with. They could even put you on the spot and ask how you would go about developing something specific to see what your thought process is like.

Good luck!

I would treat it the same as a face to face interview. Dress smart and be honest about your tehcnical skills. Most interviewers can see through any bullshit so don't try and lie about your technical experience. I'm not a developer so I don't know what they might ask you, I guess they will ask about what you've worked on in the past and what tools and programming languages you have experience with. They could even put you on the spot and ask how you would go about developing something specific to see what your thought process is like.

Good luck!
Appreciate it man!

Just remember they can't see you from the waist down.
Wear a nice dress shirt, a nice tie, and no pants.

This is going to be my first time being interviewed via Skype or any virtual stuff.
What are the things I should do or prepare? How is it different from an actual face to face interview?

Anyone knows what questions are being asked for a technical interview as a Developer?

I've had a couple of these recently and they're awful and awkward. F2F is way easier. Questions are eaxctly the same as a regular one although one interview I had there was a technical portion where I had to display how I use a desktop app while the PC is interfaced with the person interviewing me. Failed that one big time.

Good luck.

I've had a couple of these recently and they're awful and awkward. F2F is way easier. Questions are eaxctly the same as a regular one although one interview I had there was a technical portion where I had to display how I use a desktop app while the PC is interfaced with the person interviewing me. Failed that one big time.

Good luck.
Thanks man. How did you fail that?

When I had mine, I focused on talking to the camera instead of talking to the screen. That way it looked like I was talking to them instead of looking down.

Most interviews nowadays for philippinians use Skype. I fucking hate staying up early in the morning waiting for their call.

Prepare the background to your shot.

Talk to the camera.

Treat it like a face to face interview.

Pretend there's delay on the line so you get longer to think of answers.

Just make sure you take your American Psycho poster off of your wall so they don’t see it.

Don't take it in the room with the well where you keep the women you kidnap. Give them plenty of lotion and then take the interview in the bathroom... Possibly while you're pinching a loaf to demonstrate how well you multitask.

I'd probably fail the interview by not even knowing how to use skype

Back