I will be doing Leg / ass day for 30 days straight. AMA

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bulgarian styles

Heavy squats, heavy hip thrusts.

Also doing a bunch of other shit, but squats and hip thrusts will be consistent every single day.

Going for the male version of the Kim Kardashian booty

Will you follow it up with 30 days of bicep/guns training?

Great idea
Muscles grow when you're in a resting state
So you should see less growth compared to a proper routine of twice to three times a week

Wasted effort

Im finding lots of growth simply doing the 5b5 routine consistently and on rest days using machines for 10x10 sets on everything else.

I've been doing a variation of Bulgarian for the past 9 weeks. Next Saturday is the end of my 10 week program, I've made amazing results I will post a thread going into detail on what I did and why.

By day 6 your results and well being will collapse

Great idea
Muscles grow when you're in a resting state
So you should see less growth compared to a proper routine of twice to three times a week

Wasted effort

I'm actually about finish a 10 week program inspired by the Bulgarian method and I've had great results, I'll post a thread about when I completed it next Saturday.

I actually did this several years ago. I high-bar squatted every day for 1 month to a heavy single. They were never true 1 rep maxes, because I did not want to blow out my CNS, but typically the final sets were around 85-95% of my original 1rm.

Pros:
I got used to the feel of heavy weight on my back. By the end I was hitting 1 rep of my old PR very easily.

My ass and legs inflated like crazy during the program (no homo) My wife got jealous of my glute gains haha

After the 1 month, I took a week off and decided to retest my 1rm. I went from 315 to 345 and may have had more in the tank.

Clean went up 20 lbs.

Cons:

I started to develop quad tendinitis toward the end.

Originally I was throwing in Front squats every other day, but I pulled a lat in the second week.

My advice is ONLY squat if you’re going to hit legs every day. You’re asking for an injury otherwise.

Bulgarian styles

Heavy squats, heavy hip thrusts.

Also doing a bunch of other shit, but squats and hip thrusts will be consistent every single day.

Going for the male version of the Kim Kardashian booty

I did this before - not your exact routine but, basically hitting ass like nobodies business.

I was obsessed with building my ass.

Frankly - it's life changing.

Men always look to the upper body; women waaaaaaaaay prefer a good ass to upper body.

THAT being said - I ultimately learned that, the upper body is not to be neglected either.

I ended up nailing down this awesome routine with exercises that fit my body type perfectly.

But yeah - the ass is all important.

Weird thing is - when I used to check out chicks asses, I'd be like, "OMG!! Please marry me - I'd do anything to tap that!!!".

Then - after a few months and my ass became elite, I was like, "meh - not bad, but let's face it; mine is better".

And that plays hugely into picking up chicks also.

Chicks hate dudes slobbering and being pathetic over them - and they fucking love a little, "meh - I don't give a fuck about you".

PS - I never used knee wraps or a belt previous to this routine.

Now they're a staple part of my workouts - and hugely important for me.
I get untold benefits from knee wraps.

I did this before - not your exact routine but, basically hitting ass like nobodies business.

I was obsessed with building my ass.

Frankly - it's life changing.

Men always look to the upper body; women waaaaaaaaay prefer a good ass to upper body.

THAT being said - I ultimately learned that, the upper body is not to be neglected either.

I ended up nailing down this awesome routine with exercises that fit my body type perfectly.

But yeah - the ass is all important.

Weird thing is - when I used to check out chicks asses, I'd be like, "OMG!! Please marry me - I'd do anything to tap that!!!".

Then - after a few months and my ass became elite, I was like, "meh - not bad, but let's face it; mine is better".

And that plays hugely into picking up chicks also.

Chicks hate dudes slobbering and being pathetic over them - and they fucking love a little, "meh - I don't give a fuck about you".
Did you end up being that guys twink or what?

Did you end up being that guys twink or what?

Nah, he ended up getting super frustrated as well.

His daughter showed up at my BJJ class again.

I'm fairly sure she's game - not playing easy to get but - if the opportunity comes my way....

{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}

I had a roommate in the Navy that would scream “messasscccccaaaalllinnnneeee” when he was on a bender. You remind me of him.

For example, some exercises for legs in this video!

Back