I will admit that I don't think Jones to HW makes sense for him at this point of his career.

LHW has morr talent now anyway.

Ankalaev, Rakic, Jiri,Marreto, Reyes, Izzy, Jan, possible Rumble, Volkan, Walker, Volkan

Stipe, Francis, and Blaydes arr the only intdresting HW matches. Maybe Volkov or Reem too

u wrong, it is exactly the time for him to move to hw

He will NEVER move to hw. You MUST read my thread on psychoanalysis of Jon Jones.

i think blaydes fucks up jones at hw tbh

Fighting longevity, eh?

Jones has never been knocked out, dropped, or even wobbled in any of his fights.

Ngannou is the only heavyweight in the Top 10 that has never been knocked out. The rest of them have been knocked out 43 times combined.

So, Jones is younger than almost every heavyweight and has taken much fewer shots to the head, but somehow his longevity as a fighter has been affected more? Yeah, ok.
Not a debate buddy, lol. Just a fact, you can try and respond with frustration and anger but Jones has been in the UFC longer than 8 out of the 10 current top HWs have even been fighting pro. So yes, fighter longevity.

I disagree. He has fought three generations of fighters at LHW and has nothing left to prove. The only thing left for him to achieve is the HW title.

I give him a decent shot to beat Stipe, but gets bludgeoned by Ngannou or Blaydes the strength and size disadvantage is too significant.
Lol at this logic man

Blaydes May give him trouble. Ngannou has a puncher’s chance. But to say he has a better chance with stipe than either of the two is absolute madness. People don’t learn

Back