I will admit that I don't think Jones to HW makes sense for him at this point of his career.

<mma1><mma1><mma1>

What ever helps you sleep at night buds.
I sleep INCREDIBLY well thank you, and Jones has never lost. Facts suck for you biased clowns. All the memes in the world can't change the facts...son.

Funny thing is, I really don't care about Jones, cuz I don't think he's a particularly good human. Also funny is how triggered Jones haters get when faced with FACTS. Insults, memes, cheap shots flow freely, but the guy just keeps winning and driving you little bitches crazy.

I sleep INCREDIBLY well thank you, and Jones has never lost. Facts suck for you biased clowns. All the memes in the world can't change the facts...son.

Funny thing is, I really don't care about Jones, cuz I don't think he's a particularly good human. It is funny though, how triggered Jones haters get when faced with FACTS. Insults, memes, cheap shots flow freely, but the guy just keeps winning and driving you little bitches crazy.
Sorry buddeh jones lost to gus, Santos and Reyes.

your comment is moot.

Sorry buddeh jones lost to gus, Santos and Reyes.

your comment is moot.
Nah, you're obviously a biased clown. He's undefeated and he's not even that good of a dude. Out.

Nah, you're obviously a biased clown. He's undefeated and he's not even that good of a dude. Out.
No he already lost to hamill via cheating, it’s surprised he hadn’t lost more fights for obvious cheating such as multiple eye pokes each fight.

No- only jones and Anderson got caught and they are eliminated from goat discussion.

Eliminated by who? By you? Lol.. The UFC will always think of them as greats so who gives a fuck what you or anyone else thinks. Jones and Silva would of still dominated regardless of PED's or not. PED's didn't allow Silva to tap into the matrix. At 45 years old after breaking his leg in half, the man still competes with the best and looks good doing it regardless of his losses. Jones is still dominating, regardless of any close decisions.

Good thing HW age well.

Unlike the WW, MW, and LHW divisions where natural HW cut weight. Those divisions don't age well at all.

So getting your face beat black and blue is high fight IQ? Limping from damage post fight is high fight IQ? Going to hospital post fight from damage is high fight IQ? All that done whilst having 1 FOOT of height and reach on 99.99% of the shopworn midgets he faced, PEDS and endless in the Octagon cheating! This BS narrative of Jones having the best fight IQ ever needs to stop.

This is what high fight IQ looks like:

View attachment 812798
So you do realize that fighters are significantly more powerful as the weight increases right? Hence the chances to absorb significant damage. Imo it makes it that much more miraculous that jones has achieved over a decade at the highest level without being KO’d or TKO’d. Also 11 title fights dwarfs your favorite fighter, sit down kid.

I give him a decent shot to beat Stipe, but gets bludgeoned by Ngannou or Blaydes the strength and size disadvantage is too significant.
I honestly, honestly see Blades shooting for a double leg, Jon seamlessly side stepping that into a hip toss and hellbowing his way to a TKO.

No BS but I think a Jon vs Blades fight goes like that.

So you do realize that fighters are significantly more powerful as the weight increases right? Hence the chances to absorb significant damage. Imo it makes it that much more miraculous that jones has achieved over a decade at the highest level without being KO’d or TKO’d. Also 11 title fights dwarfs your favorite fighter, sit down kid.
He also never fought Rumble. I'm a firm believer DC can take punches better than Jon can. That falcon punch Rumble landed on DC in the first fight would've put Jon out.

He also never fought Rumble. I'm a firm believer DC can take punches better than Jon can. That falcon punch Rumble landed on DC in the first fight would've put Jon out.
I don’t disagree that Rumble is a fucking monster. We trained together at Chute Boxe Hollywood (Rumble was there with coach Raphael for the first two months) and again at the Blackzilians and I can say firsthand that he was one of the scariest dudes in the room. He is one of the most explosive athletes I have ever seen in my life.

Also I will add that I was there for the Rashad camp when he prepared for Jones, I would have bet my house on Rashad because I have NEVER seen a fighter more prepared to win a fight then I saw Rashad. Watching the beating that Jones put on him after knowing the kind of animal Rashad was made me a Jones believer, he is on a different plane altogether.

Jones gets killed at heavyweight bro.

not a goat, the same way Anderson isn’t in the list due to peds... but jones was a good fighter to say the least. He lost to gus, and that is shameful because rumble knocked gus out. So we all know rumble would knock jones out.
so much dumb crap in one post good job

So getting your face beat black and blue is high fight IQ? Limping from damage post fight is high fight IQ? Going to hospital post fight from damage is high fight IQ? All that done whilst having 1 FOOT of height and reach on 99.99% of the shopworn midgets he faced, PEDS and endless in the Octagon cheating! This BS narrative of Jones having the best fight IQ ever needs to stop.

View attachment 812798
lmfao yeah everyone should adopt khabib's identical fighting style. i bet that would really work.

lmfao yeah everyone should adopt khabib's identical fighting style. i bet that would really work.

Just don't claim the cheater has the 'highest fight IQ' when there is someone else to prove otherwise, stop the false narratives.

View attachment 812798
Lol yup that definitely means he has the best fight iq. Great post!

Fighting Father time is coming. Jones is an incredible athlete and an incredible fighter. Obviously one of the GOAT. Jones hasnt looked invincable in a while like he used to against Rua, Lyoto, Jackson, Belfort etc. Just like GSP didnt look invincable against Bisping even though he won. You can see that if they stay active that a loss is on the way. Jones is a little late in his career to move to HW. Yes HW is shallow but any of those guys can put you out as is proven by the volatile belt history at HW. I think Jones beats a lot of HWs but I don't see him racking up consistent wins there. Stipe, Ngannou, Blaydes, etc.. those are much tougher fights than Reyes and Santos.
He knows a loss is coming. At HW his legacy for LHW is cemented. He doesn't want to have more than the one loss at LHW.

Eliminated by who? By you? Lol.. The UFC will always think of them as greats so who gives a fuck what you or anyone else thinks. Jones and Silva would of still dominated regardless of PED's or not. PED's didn't allow Silva to tap into the matrix. At 45 years old after breaking his leg in half, the man still competes with the best and looks good doing it regardless of his losses. Jones is still dominating, regardless of any close decisions.
You are a silly white belt so I won’t give you any response.

<JonesLaugh><BC1>

so much dumb crap in one post good job
{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

Cry harder buds.

Back