"I whipped Conor's ass and slapped Khabib in his face! They're both my little bitches" --- Nate Diaz

many fighters have "just wrestled him" and got chocked the fuck out. Good luck DP
Please name the top 10 fighters and/or high level wrestlers who Nate choked out from his back. I'll wait here.

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

"Whipped his ass" btw ^

Nothing to see here. Just Nate being delusional again

Nate already confirmed he's out of the fight with Poirer, even after doing a face-off with the guy.

FRB is tweeting that UFC is going to release a statement saying they're done with either Diaz brother after this latest debacle.
Shut up white belt.

Nate thinking he won that 2nd fight just show truly delusional he is....

Well to be fair it was a majority decision and did end with him in full mount, what do you figure would have happened if he got that position and minute earlire?

Yeah Nate Diaz fighting a real WW right there...not like Mcdouche fans saying Conor fought a WW in Nate fucking Diaz. Bunch of clowns.

I mean, at the time Nate was a WW. lmao, and Conor didn't fight him at 155.

All these flavors and you choose salt.

Well to be fair it was a majority decision and did end with him in full mount, what do you figure would have happened if he got that position and minute earlire?

but the round ended. and I believe fully that conor was aware of the time left in the round...which is displayed up high...so he probably didn't care as much about getting taken down...and that majority decision is without giving conor a 10-8 round, when he scored 2 knock downs in that one round...which should have been a 10-8 and would be if scored today...fight to me was competitive, but not all that close...conor dominated the vast majority of that fight...

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

"Whipped his ass" btw ^

Nothing to see here. Just Nate being delusional again

if that was boxing, those 2 knockdowns in a single round would be a 10-7 round...so it should have been at least a 10-8 round back then...but it wasn't...bad judging...if scored now, it would have been.

Nate feels threatened that Conor vs Diaz might sell more PPV's than Conor vs Nate I and II.

@ 2:16

To: "wTf pUt Me oN cOnoRs cArD"​

No Nate.

They’re about to get paid and you’re not.
That’s why you suddenly showed up and started running your mouth.
You don’t care about fighting.
All you care about is money.

So smacking a man with a cheap shot and then hiding behind your buddies makes him your bitch? Ok there retard

Nate has been ducking Khabib for ages. The guy is a joke

Khabib would wrestle rape Diaz. No doubt about it.

Please name the top 10 fighters and/or high level wrestlers who Nate choked out from his back. I'll wait here.
do yourself a favor and google nate diaz. you will find your answer. no need for me to clown you on here

The more I hear Diaz speak the more I hate him

Back