"I whipped Conor's ass and slapped Khabib in his face! They're both my little bitches" --- Nate Diaz

He has to be smart and go through with this fight. It’s a big one for him to get back on the map. It’s a winnable fight for him as well. Win or lose Conor can have this trilogy fight with Nate. But Nate needs to get back out there.

Nate Is a very strange case honestly.

Been watching MMA for 12+ years and I've never seen a fighter be underrated so profoundly. Which is saying a lot.

I feel It may be because of Conor more than anything

Conor is a great fighter so those performances Enhanced him. They did not de-value him. He has some bad losses against wrestlers which has devalued him over the years more than anything.

@ 2:16

To: "wTf pUt Me oN cOnoRs cArD"​

I love how he says "I am the winner" as he walks down an empty street alone, while he just left a 5 billion dollar companies promotion of his fight, where he stood to make millions. Yep, hes the winner....dummy

Sounds like water poisoning to me

Nate already confirmed he's out of the fight with Poirer, even after doing a face-off with the guy.

FRB is tweeting that UFC is going to release a statement saying they're done with either Diaz brother after this latest debacle.

Good. Plenty of great fights for them both in Bellator! :)

Gotta love the guy....if he could take it down one notch he could potentially beat Dustin and get winner for a title shot.

The fuck is Nates problem anyways? Dudes never been champion of shit.

Let me guess he wants 10 Million and a title shot?

This is what happens if Nate fought Khabib...
Rory%252520Macdonald%252520Suplex%252520vs%252520Nate%252520Diaz.gif

Yeah Nate Diaz fighting a real WW right there...not like Mcdouche fans saying Conor fought a WW in Nate fucking Diaz. Bunch of clowns.

The guy who calls everyone his bitch sure acts like a bitch.

Not sure Bellator can afford them, especially Nate. A shame they aren’t fighting any more.

Bellator just signed a huge deal. They're gonna cake up.

Just not at press conferences. Nate is making his big comeback, had the entire presser & even made a grand entrance... only to keep his head down and buried in his lap like he was in detention. Then he goes on to complain about a lack of promotion.
So true.

When's the last time we saw Nate tho? You are historically right but he has been away so long that we have no idea where his game is at. I'm thinking you are right, he just got high and did not develop, but there is no telling.
Anythings possible man, but it's super unlikely that after 12+ years in the game Nate has become an elite wrestler. Look at this losses. RDA, Henderson, Maynard, Guida, Rory, DHK they all wrestle fucked him.
Nate's best chance is that Dustin gets drawn into an ego drive standup war. Totally possible btw.

He's gonna lose to Poirier. He should've just waited. Blueprint to beat nate at LW is out there, and fighters not as good as Dustin have done it many times. Ben Henderson whooped his ass for 5 rounds. Just wrestle him.
many fighters have "just wrestled him" and got chocked the fuck out. Good luck DP

Anythings possible man, but it's super unlikely that after 12+ years in the game Nate has become an elite wrestler. Look at this losses. RDA, Henderson, Maynard, Guida, Rory, DHK they all wrestle fucked him.
Nate's best chance is that Dustin gets drawn into an ego drive standup war. Totally possible btw.
Agreed. The thing is tho, all those guys have wrestling bases and Dustin is more a kick boxer, who used to be a 45'er and has become well rounded. RDA could have an exception made, as he is a black belt, but his game is like Aronas and Jacares, in the sense he is like a wrestling BJJ BB.

It will be interesting to see if Dustin tries to employ wrestling as his primary game plan, or tries to kick box and spam takedowns.

@ 2:16

To: "wTf pUt Me oN cOnoRs cArD"​

But Nate is the biggest star at that event you heard the pop he got when he came out everytime he got on the mic the crowd went crazy, Dana better start treating him right and giving him some proper promotions and money.

Back