"I whipped Conor's ass and slapped Khabib in his face! They're both my little bitches" --- Nate Diaz

Why the fuck is he mad? did he think he was getting one of them if he won this fight? and that for some reason they were gonna hold on for him?
he is getting mcgregor if he somehow beats khabib

Just not at press conferences. He had the entire presser & even made a grand entrance only to keep his head down and buried in his phone like he was in detention. Then he complains about a lack of promotion.
Yeah, he makes the right moves though.

He has a lot of pressure to promote at a certain level, that can be pretty anxiety provoking..especially for a personality like Nate's. He's not a great speaker as well.

I think everything he does Is what he needs to do to utilize his star potential

This is what happens if Nate fought Khabib...
Rory%252520Macdonald%252520Suplex%252520vs%252520Nate%252520Diaz.gif
Maybe. Nate was about 175 then, eating mostly vegan. Rory was 185+

the fight also happened 7 years ago as well.

I'd expect strength to be far closer or more negligible during the remainder of his career relative to previous fights.

I've never seen a fighter this triggered. Nate is awesome but, bro, time to grow up, stop free loading and move out of Conor's basement.

Maybe. Nate was about 175 then, eating mostly vegan. Rory was 185+

the fight also happened 7 years ago as well.

I'd expect strength to be far closer or more negligible during the remainder of his career relative to previous fights.
It's funny to me that people say Holloway has improved in 4 years so much that he can kick Conor's ass; but when it comes to Nate, he has not improved in 7 years?

He's gonna lose to Poirier. He should've just waited. Blueprint to beat nate at LW is out there, and fighters not as good as Dustin have done it many times. Ben Henderson whooped his ass for 5 rounds. Just wrestle him.

All it takes to scare a bunch of Russian mobsters is a lisp and a mean face. He be all like YOURE ALL ON THTEROIDS

Nate's whole temper tantrum was to make sure you're talking about him after Conor/Khabib got announced

And you are. So it worked

Lmaoooo at The ufc most likely toying with both of these clowns and telling them they were aiming McGregor and Khabib at msg.

Nate already confirmed he's out of the fight with Poirer, even after doing a face-off with the guy.

FRB is tweeting that UFC is going to release a statement saying they're done with either Diaz brother after this latest debacle.

What does that make Josh Thomson ?
(answer)
with that horrific and humiliating beating, nate's daddy and master in after life.

What's really sad is that Nate really thinks he's the best fighter in the world.
That's so sad on so many levels

what impressed me the most is when he wants to be understood he can actually speak something that makes some sense

Yes Nate, but you have also lost about 10 times! Your tough, but your not great.

If Nate fought twice each year since Conor went on maternity leave he could have made well over a million dollars.

Good wrestling beats Nate every time. Sad but true.
When's the last time we saw Nate tho? You are historically right but he has been away so long that we have no idea where his game is at. I'm thinking you are right, he just got high and did not develop, but there is no telling.

It's funny to me that people say Holloway has improved in 4 years so much that he can kick Conor's ass; but when it comes to Nate, he has not improved in 7 years?
Nate Is a very strange case honestly.

Been watching MMA for 12+ years and I've never seen a fighter be underrated so profoundly. Which is saying a lot.

I feel It may be because of Conor more than anything

Back