I went to the Taylor Swift concert instead of watching UFC 227 last night...

y170aoejff201.png

Is this real? She looks like a grandma...

Anyone else think it’s true that music festival season and big concerts are to blame for UFC’s poor numbers lately? Normally I’d be buying PPVs but I feel like other entertainment substitutes > UFC right now...

Concert was sick BTW.

Tell me your GF forced you to go see Taylor Swift

Those two photos are the most unflattering ones I’ve ever seen of Taylor Swift. Here is one with her in the same clothes:

56_F7_F154_1_FA5_44_BB_B25_F_23_E2058_E5_BFB.jpg

I don’t know how great it was.

A bunch of Manlets and dilliduck.

And it’s cute how many people are questioning ts’s “manlihood” because he went to concert rather than see a bunch of tiny men roll around the ground together in tight shorts.
I didn't say he was gay, just a little feminine.
IF all you can focus on when you watch mma is the "men in tiny shorts" part then your the only gay one around here. When we watch mma we see a story, a fight, a match where speed, power, stamina technique, psychology and strategy are all part of it. A match with the highest stakes possible, your health and your career.

But if all you see is men in tight shorts rolling around in the ground and you just can't look past it because you're so captivated by how tight the shorts are , then u gay as hell. That tells me more about you than anything, apparently you enjoy mma alot more than the rest of us lol

Last edited:
You do you, op, but a grown man bragging about going to some pop singer's concert is fucking lame.

I can’t believe anyone still bites on this guys troll threads

I went to a the Cure concert once and i got through the lyrics before Robert Smith actually started to sing “killing an arab”...
I swear he searched into the crowd,found me(because the crowd was looking at me too) and and made a “WTF are you doing?!?”face at me.
Best and worst moment of my public life.

m96jjd.jpg

Anyone else think it’s true that music festival season and big concerts are to blame for UFC’s poor numbers lately? Normally I’d be buying PPVs but I feel like other entertainment substitutes > UFC right now...

Concert was sick BTW.

<36> YOU GO GURL !!

Disgraceful thing to admit if you’re not actually boning her after the show.

Is this real? She looks like a grandma...

To be honest, I have no idea. I don't follow her at all. I just happened to see a "news" story about how she'd packed on a lot of weight. It's gotten so even the supposedly legit news sites look more and more like The National Enquirer and other tabloids.
The photos could be manipulated or someone caught her in the most unflattering pics possible.

Back